• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Naruto Shippuden!! Wheee!!

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by EtherealSummoner, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

YAAAY! Naruto has came back on once again with new shows!!! It's to come on at 7:30 p.m. right now! WHEEE!!! I can't wait to watch the show. It'll start in 6 minutes! Anyone else is going to watch the new shows?!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

You might want to specify what you said, so people know what you're talking about.

Naruto Shippuden is airing on Disney XD on Wednesdays. I don't know the exact time it starts (It is on right now and it is 5:50 PM my time. And I have DirecTV. Which gives me some Eastern channels so I can see things 3 hours before they normally start). The first episode started today.

3. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

I read them, the anime is full of fillers and the ENG dub anime is full of fillers and is BAAAAD.

Also, Maybe move to anime section?

4. Desert Warrior

Moved it.

The English dub I don't mind. I actually prefer the English dub compared to the Japanese dub.

Although watching these English dub episodes right now.... The preview for the next episode seemingly has absolutely nothing to do with the actual episode.

5. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

thats a typical filler. I suggest reading the manga if your that into it. No fillers and is well ahead of the ENG dub.

6. Desert Warrior

I know. I remember about 4 years back reading about it on Wikipedia (Before they removed lots of the stuff). It was before Saskue went to Orochimaru (Episodes). The manga was all the way to the part of Shikamaru getting revenge on Hidan.

7. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

I don't like Naruto anymore so...

8. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Prefer read them in manga because more updated and no fillers.

And on TV its already showed many times.

9. xHotsumax

xHotsumax New Member

NAruto never seems to get old really

10. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

^_^ Naruto just came on. GAARA IS A BEAST!! ??? How did he became the leader of his village anyways?

11. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Banned

Well honestly the anime sucks, especially the english dub since its been edited to be suitable for the kiddies.

Also, just for the record. Shippuden has been out for a long time now. In case you didin't know.

12. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

saw an english dub of Shippuden. bleh! i'll stick with the manga which is so nice and far ahead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.