• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Naruto

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Riku, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riku

Riku New Member

Actually, for me Naruto is the best anime, im actually watching shipuuden, and it stills the best anime, go naruto!

God Bless You!!!!:D

2. Nostalgic

Nostalgic New Member

It gets dragged on alot.

3. Raiace

Raiace New Member

I hate Naruto. I just don't like it.. alot.

4. Splitoverload

Splitoverload New Member

It's dragged. It annoys the hell outta' me. Yeah, I dislike it >_>

5. Riku

Riku New Member

Yeah

Is a little dragged but the series are good, I like them.

God Bless You!!!:cool:

6. lagatcy

lagatcy New Member

Naruto is Bleach's ugly cousin. It drags on, isn't very entertaining. Overall, the first few episodes were mediocre but other than that--it's horrid.

7. Naruto2.0

Naruto2.0 New Member

Are you ghys talking about the English Episodes? THOSE SUCK!! Btw. NARUTO IS MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER!!! I Can't believe you ghys think it drags.... it just has a lot of cliffhangers!:D

8. Riku

Riku New Member

Yep....

Shipuuden is on now, and im watching it, and you are right the English episodes suck a little, they are very retarded.

9. Flare

Flare New Member

I've watched a bit of the English episodes and if i hear one more "believe it", I'm gonna explode :mad:

10. Mon-sieur Bome

Mon-sieur Bome New Member

I just buy the third volume to see if is cool or not.

11. Flare

Flare New Member

^ once again, please correct your sentence. :confused:

back on topic: did you like it?

12. R-BLADE

R-BLADE New Member

I think the characters and the universe worth watching but otherwise the show isn't very well done, nothing really special to be honest.

13. Flare

Flare New Member

I really like the main idea behind the anime. But i think the anime could have been presented better.

14. Mon-sieur Bome

Mon-sieur Bome New Member

I like naruto but the shippuden.... you know xDDD

15. XxXNeko_RikuXxX

XxXNeko_RikuXxX New Member

i like every thing about it ^^

16. Whiplash

Whiplash New Member

It's a good show for the age that it's aimed at, as well as mildly imaginative. Unfortunately it suffers from all of the same problems as just about every other typical shonen program, including the stereotypes. In short the characters have very little real depth and all that separates most of them from every other shonen character in the same mould are the specific details of their motivation that relate to that series' universe.

But I'm probably just too old for this series, and because I didn't watch it when I was the right age it doesn't carry any nostalgia value.

17. Riku

Riku New Member

Yet...

Now they have a new series "Shipuuden", it is good.

18. Flare

Flare New Member

^ Yes, I've heard. But I'm not even finished with the first saga.

19. Riku

Riku New Member

Ohhh...

There is nothing interesting from episode 150-210, is just missions and missions and blah blah.

20. Flare

Flare New Member

I haven't reached that far yet. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.