• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

NEED ROMS

Discussion in 'General' started by linka8, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. linka8

linka8 New Member

I need a free Zelda:link to the past snes rom. (It has to be Snes)

2. Mike

Mike Member

Unfortunately, since the title is ESA protected (ie. it's considered illegal to emulate), I wouldn't feel right finding a download source for you, sorry. ):

If that sort of thing doesn't bother you though, just be diligent with google searches...you can probably find a site that hasn't taken them down after the ESA protection went up. Torrents have loads of stuff on them too, as a plan B.

3. linka8

linka8 New Member

It's OK, I found a source that isn't illegal..RomBay.com

4. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

Uh, no matter what you do having any ROM that was industry-made and officially produced is illegal.

Can't avoid it.

5. linka8

linka8 New Member

Unless you own the game.

6. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

Well, yes, if you own it then it's fine. lol

7. ü

ü 30•05•2010

you need to own the game and a snes.. But if you do. Whats the point in the ROM?

8. linka8

linka8 New Member

I'm making a hack of it, then I'll use an snes emulator for gba, then it'll be like a gba, im doing this because i cant homebrew.

9. Thanks for letting borrow those roms linka8, and did you look on rombay.com??

10. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Technically, even if you own the game, making a ROM out of it would still be illegal, cause you aren't paying for it. Since the money doesn't get to the company that made the game in the first place, it would still be illegal.

11. and search Google, now you know even I would do that first!!!!
    (was gonna post a link to google but can't since this my 4th post.....

12. Well I suppose if you got rid of it when you were done technically you are borrowing the game.....

13. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I dunno....

DON'T DOUBLE POST!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.