• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Need Some Help KHP'ers

Discussion in 'General' started by TradeDemon, Sep 23, 2012.

1. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Hey everyone,

Ok I'm bending my own rules here a little but I really need everyones help on this one... I recently launched a new website for my business:

http://www.creative9.com

And I've been entered into a very prestigous web awards short listing type competition (only 5 days to go) where massive sites for huge mega companies like Audi, Bacardi, Lexus etc are listed...

I'm obviously just a small, tiny operation compared to the above but despite that I've had awesome feedback for the site from completely random people.

What I need from you guys is to check out the site and if you like it and want to support me simply vote for it.

The link is below, and you'll need to register an account on the site, should only take 2 minutes:

TheFWA - Creative9

Any way would love for you guys to check it out and if you vote for the site (after liking it) would be eternally grateful. And if you don't like it any feedback is also welcomed..

P.S Feel free to share the voting/site link with friends and family on facebook/twitter. All the extra exposure I get on this one will help things loads!!

Thanks
    Zee

2. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Looks sweet, but umm when is KHPlanet going to get its own updates. You know wouldn't it be sweet that KHPlanet be the next website to be promoted on there?

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

... You already got my vote. I understand what you are trying to do now.