• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Neku is in Dream Drop Distance

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Ventus, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

[​IMG]

So what do you think about this? I know there are a lot of fans here of Neku!

2. Noir

Noir

That's cool. I want it now n_n

3. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

this makes me love kingdom hearts even more

4. Roxion

Roxion New Member

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I freaking LOVE TWEWY! I freaking LOVE KH! They have them both in the same game (albeit as just a cameo)? *head explodes, fan-boy-ism goes down* Ahem, sorry, but I find this a very fitting addition, hope to see more. I also find it humorous to see Neku as a 3d animation (the graphics for the cutscenes in TWEWY were 2d anime-style drawings)
    btw, anybody see how Sora has new clothes?

5. xshotz

xshotz New Member

This gets more epic every time new info comes. I am most definetly getting a 3ds for this game :p

6. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I freaked out when I saw Neku.

Anyway yeah the new clothes are awesome.

Oh and the poster!

7. Noir

Noir

This is awesome. Any new info is awesome, I can't wait to see up my hands on to this.
    Make a beta, if possible, please KH.

8. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

oh my god, read the article I put up there! It's a new limit form...geez louise...

9. thefury171

thefury171 New Member

Theory

Think Neku was born in the real world when Sora and Roxas joined together in 2? Cuz he has the emo side like Roxas but the kind heart of Sora, that would make a wierd paradox cuz there both 15, also Koki and 777 reminded me alot of Axel,guess ill have to wait to get a 3DS and for this game to come out in the US :( also Neku=Sora, Shiki=Kiari. And i guess Josh=Riku, how he secretly knows everything but keeps to himself.

10. akuroku

akuroku New Member

omigodd im kinda sorta surprised to know that neku will be appearing in KH. i cant wait to get my hands on the new KH game :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.