• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

New Changes!!!! Updates Yet again

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by NeRo, Jun 19, 2009.

1. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

• 06 / 19 / 2009
      We bring you the New changes!!!!​

- New Forums/Ideas
      - Staff upgrades

• Welcome to the Creative Lounge

• - There is a new section that has divied the "Off Topic" Section along with some new ideas. The creative lounge includes the new graphic section labeld "Digital Showcase" and i have moved the Roleplaying section there as it is (creativity is it not) This section i expect alot of ideas from

- Digital Showcase -
      Graphic Clans
      Removed Signature Show case area
      User created Graphic Shops
      Clan sig battles and custom made tags
    • Staff Updates

• I would like you all to welcome the following people.
      -Kupo
      -Darkslayers
      -Silvertrump
      -Sorabrawl
      -Kairu
      -Ninja-vengence
    • Staff Promotion

• Kairi_Star
      I have promoted Kairi to super mod due to her unwavering will to help the site in so many ways she even alerts me to things when i'm not around so my way of thanking her is by giving her the promotion i'm sure she has been dying for.
    • Staff Explanations

• I will be explaining who will be moderator over what area of KHplanet forums.

-Kupo
      *Kupo Left us some time ago but she has returned and as i have watched her grow i am willing to bring her back to the team im sure some of you are wondering why but she is my personal spam radar gun. Need i say more :p. She returns as a Super mod

-Darkslayers
      *Darkslayers also left us some time ago but his cpu went down along with life outside of KHP became hectic but i have watched him as well and he has guaranteed me he will stay and i will take his word for it he also returns as a Super Mod

-Silvertrump
      *Silvertrump willl be joining us as a moderator for the Kh-3 arcade i wish him well and look forward to working with this chap. Welcome to the team SilverTrump its good to have you. He will be joining us as a Moderator

-Sorabrawl
      *Sorabrawl has been helping for a very long time and im surprised i let this go over looked for so long. he will be joining us as a moderator for the Kingdom hearts section

-Kairu
      *Kairu will also be joining the team. he has been very helpful to me in the past as well as active with news. he will be joining Sora on Moderator for the Kingdom hearts section

-Ninja-vengeance
      *Well im sure you all know Ninja-Vengeance or Krish as most of you know her. She is a wonderful person and quite the helpful one to boot i have placed her in charge of the new Graphic section the Digital Showcase. She will be joining as a Moderator

Well guys that's all i have to update for now if you have any questions or concerns place them here :p

Happy trails :cool:

~~Raiden~~

2. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Hey, Raiden. Thanks for making me moderator. I'll make sure to elliminate any spam on the Kingdom Hearts Games Section alongside Kairu and be sure to put input onto the site. Congrats to everyone, who has become a staff member. I'll try and work on the video podcast idea too.

3. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Congratz to those who have been upgraded as Moderator and good luck. If there is any concerns or anything make sure you PM, and I will try to take care of the problem.

Also thanks Raiden for letting me come back to the team!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Aww, thanks Raiden. I will guarantee to work as hard as possible. I plan to eliminate spam posts and some of the bad posts we get, and hopefully for good. If you guys need any help or concern always feel free to PM me.

5. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

congrats to the new mods. and to Kairi for being promoted

6. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Ohhhh, Feel the burn of the responsibility guys!
    Just kidding. Congrats to all and I can also see my question being answered there.
    Hope you do well friends! Make us proud :D

7. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Again I say congrats new mods and also promotoed super mods. I'm looking forward to working with all of you and trust me it took Rai and I a lot of long and hard thought to make this dicision to make you mods and I am not worried at all that we made the wrong choice. I am confident that you will all make spectacular mods. :)

8. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Thanks for trusting me as moderator! I will do anything that i could :D Got to work harder and harder.

9. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

oh wow, i signed in today and was like "why am i green o_O" haha took me some time to realize.
    But omg thanks rai for trusting me ^^ i wont let you down. =]

And congrats to everyone too ^^

10. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

congrats to all of you guys, we all know yall will do good.

11. Crescendo

Crescendo New Member

I know that I have said congrats to all of you, but just for making it public xDD
    Congrats!

Mm...
    A present for you! xD
    YouTube - Colours- Kira Willey with lyrics on screen
    And for all of you that "are green today" ^^

12. Unbirth

Unbirth LET ME SPRITE YOU

The creative lounge was a great idea.

13. ü

ü 30•05•2010

=] thanks rai and hope

congratz to kairu(bro) and Kirsh(bff) and everyone else.

14. dualblade

dualblade Break!

The changes got me confused for a couple seconds yesterday,but t works.Also,yay for the new mods!

*Whistles loudly*Go Krish and Silver!

Overdose likes this.
  15. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Congratulations everyone and Welcome. ^_~