• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

New Contest!!!

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by demon of darkness, Dec 28, 2008.

1. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

Starting Tommorrow we will have a weekly caption contest. Each week I will post a picture from one of the new Kingdom Hearts games and people can submit a caption for the picture. 1 submition per person. Each week we will have a different theme. A team of judges who I will select at random will judge each entry and the winner will receive a special prize. We shall declare a winner every sunday at 12:00 PM eastern time. So check the Fun and Games section tommorrow for the first caption contest.

2. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

sounds good to me.

3. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

cool.
    What would the prize be? Rep by any chance?

4. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

It shuold be a REP or a custom signiture. The Signiture would be from Raiden I believe.
    Or it can be done by me or from the judges.

5. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

I can do the signatures or avatars since I am the best. lol

Ventus likes this.
  6. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Why not wait for the new skin, the sig could match the skin and make it look much more professional.

Oh Dear...

7. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Well, I'm not sure about the New Skin. It hasn't been updated.. and it would be alot of work to finish it just after the competition is over.

8. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

The competition is going to be weekly correct?

Best Caption of the Week #1 ?

Maybe it should be put on hold until the forum has been 'sorted'...

9. Ventus

What do you mean by "sorted" pulse?

10. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Well, whatever TD wants done is done.

11. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

Sounds good to me Demon of Darkness.

Ventus likes this.
  12. demon of darkness

Guys the caption contest would'nt interfer with any of TD's plans.

13. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

I know that, but why not wait so there can be a winning sig that matches the new skin?

14. demon of darkness

Well it's a weekly contest so it's likely that some people will win more than once and they can just request a new sig when they win. It's no big deal.

15. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

sounds kool with me! :D

16. Ventus

Hey who gave me the bad rep!?
    I don't care about how much rep I get. I was just wondering what the prize was!!!
    Blimey!

Aqua Fresh and Plasmos like this.
  17. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Pulse your idea makes sense however i don't even know when the new skin will be up and i keep in touch with TD. So delaying this little contest would be just tedious because well we have no idea when we could hold it again.

Also i will be doing the signature personally. it will be done to the best of my ability, if you feel you got what it takes to make the prize then take part in the SOTW contest il be watching that thread more and more to choose a artist.

Ciao guys

~~Raiden~~