• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

New Final Fantasy XIII & Versus XIII Trailers!

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIII' started by Nitro, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exodus

Exodus New Member

Really awesome, I've never seen either one of those before. I hope the characters (especially the Versus main character) don't end up like Vincent in DoC. In the AMV's he was kick ass awesome and practically untouchable, but in comparison, he sucked pretty bad when you actually got to use him. But I guess it wouldn't be all that fun if my character kept up a weird invisible sword shield 24/7.

Also, does anyone know where to find that song that plays during the Versus trailer? I really liked it, sure would be nice to have it on my laptop. XD

2. Nitro

Nitro New Member

I can get it for you, but i will need to look for it :) So I'll update here later!

3. Riku

Riku New Member

4. Mugen

Mugen New Member

Awesome trailers, damn gotta buy a PS3.

Nice find Nitro.

5. locus

locus New Member

thanx ^_____^

6. AquaKh-3

AquaKh-3 New Member

These vids are cool. Now I just gotta have a PS3. Just a quick question: in FF Versus, does anyone know that guy's name? I don't think the people have told us yet but, I read on a different site that his name is rumored to Storm. If that is his name, that would be cool. Cause the girl's name is Lightning, and his name would be Storm. Get it? "Lightning Storm?" Never mind.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  7. Default_User

Default_User New Member

no, his name is said to be Prince. It's in ff-xiii.net.
    but it can also be a code name, as for Lightning, not sure.

And the trailers look awesome.... i still have to get a PSP for Crisis Core and now gotta but a PS3, soon enough, too.... bah XP

8. Roxas[nobody]

Roxas[nobody] New Member

They have mp4s of that on the FF13 forum.

9. Cool song and he pwned those soldiers. pewpwpwpw AHAHHHH Ssssssshink slash AHHH

10. rikulover2323

rikulover2323 New Member

The looks like the best one yet. I like the title, this is a fantasy based of reality.

11. I so want this game so bad. This might be there best so far. I'm excited

12. sutumuadong147

sutumuadong147 New Member

The Final Fantasy versus XIII music of trailer is so cool. I like it best. So... Did anyone know about it's name? I wonder!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.