• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

New Information

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Kit, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit

Kit New Member

It's probably a LOOONG ways off, but we may as well make this thread now. If you find any new information on the game, post it here.

I'll start.

According to the KH Wiki (which I've always found to be reasonably accurate, but you may think otherwise):

"It's unknown who the main playable character will be, but it has been revealed in the recent Nintendo Conference that Sora will not be the main character. Nomura also revealed that the "Sora" here will not be the same Sora that we are familiar with."

With this information, coupled with the supposed trailer contents, my hypothesis is that this game is the continuing adventures of Data Sora (from Coded and Re:Coded).

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Um... I really don't think that it would be continuing the "Data" Sora. I think that this would be more of an alternate world. XD I wonder if we would be able to play as Kairi in this game.

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

It is possible it's data Sora I for one would not be surprised.

The games main focus is trust, I believe the main character is Riku.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.