• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

New Kingdom Hearts Videos Section

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by TradeDemon, Dec 2, 2007.

1. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Kingdom Hearts Videos
    Videos - Kingdom Hearts 3

My post on the main site explains most of it. Once the videos are categorized and I add a video search it will be a great addition to the site. I will be making the user interface a lot better as well!

There is 600 videos currently!

2. Nitro

Nitro New Member

Dude all your hard work is seriously paying off. Just as soon as i am less busy and can help out the site will really boom 2even more than it is now". Godo work :)

3. Riku

Riku New Member

Great...

With vids?, man, that is very nice.

4. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

I agree this will be a amazing add on to the site. Better than goin to youtube for degraded Quality.

5. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Great Idea tho i'm not a fan of the Youtube video box. Tho thats is youtubes fault

6. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Yes, nice job on that. I'm gonna take my time, to look at the videos in a little bit.

7. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Same here. i coudn't beat sephiroth (Shame) so I could not see it. This should be good. Incidentally how do you become a mod?

8. It sounds really cool! The idea rocks! Good luck! I'll be one of the first ones to watch them!

9. HeartlessKing

HeartlessKing New Member

Man,this is SO awesome.600 videos NOW?!?!?!?!??!?!? I mean,what will happen in the future?!?!?!?!?!?I think i am gonna spend a lot of my time in this site,watching videos...very nice idea,GOOD WORK MAN CONGRATULATIONS!!!

10. Earindel

Earindel New Member

Oh sweet man that's awesome thanks

11. I'll spend time in, too!