• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

New Staff Structure

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by NeRo, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Well considering the latest Chain of events with people leaving KHP we have a new staff and some returning staff members as well.

Kairi_Star: Returning Moderator
    OathkeeperXIII: New Moderator
    Desert Warrior:promoted to Super Moderator

Now for big business

KeyofHope777: New Administrator

LCD for reasons with outside life has been demoted to Super mod but we still love her

I trust you all will Welcome them with open arms. More changes are coming soon.

WELCOME TO THE TEAM guys!

Also i have enabled all staff members with custom user titles and Avatar size change your very welcome guys.

2. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

That's awesome Raiden. I assure you that they'll do a great job because they care more for the site than anybody else, you assigned for those jobs

3. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Congrats guys, your all doing something that I lack and am bad at... Responsibility!

Gratitude's and respect's (For reasons, those words are pluralized) from me and the rest of the KHPlanet. (Well definitely me and hopefully the Majority of Active KHPlanet members)

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Well, I'll still will stay here. I won't leave permanently & that's a promise.

5. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Congrats. To All.

6. Kichigai

Kichigai New Member

Congrats to everyone, you guys really deserve those positions! I know you'll do great job. ;]

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Thanls guys. I wish only Hope could see this. She's in the hospital as you all should know and stuff. Anyways defnately look forward to some changes. :)

8. RebelMurf

RebelMurf Hero of the Wild

Congrats Hope and OathkeeperXIII ^^

Overdose likes this.
  9. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'll do my best.

10. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Congratulation to all of you guys! I hope this site will become better and the greatest :D

11. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Congratz! All of you guys will do a great job. :)

12. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Thanks. II'll do the best I can. Unfortunnately you guys all know by now that I cant be ask active of late. But I promise I'lll try to do better.

13. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Hey take your time, do what you can.

14. Wow big Congratulations to all our new moderators,a nd Hope for making Admin ^^ You deserve it after so long Hope : D

15. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

Congratulation guys! Keep up the good work.

16. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

Tell me, why did you demote loco?

17. NeRo

That is not exactly part of the conversation but to answer your question. He was involved in matters in staff that needed to be dealt with accordingly.

18. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

Why not share that information with everyone?

19. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

becaause if Loco wanted everyone to know, we did nothing to stop him. not EVERYONE needs to knoow why staff gets demoted if we did that this place would be ovverun with staff change spam seeing as staff has more and more changes all the time.

20. NeRo

Exactly. Staff business does not need to be shared everytime we do something only things that affect you guys directly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.