• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

NEW Trailer

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Blade, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Hey guys, Blade here (for those of you who remember me). So I found this video on YouTube. It shows more content and characters. Sadly, there's no subtitles; those'll come sometime later. Also, for you moderators out there, feel free to move this to a better thread if it seems appropriate.
    In the meantime, Enjoy!
    click

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Actually there are. I'm assuming that link is about the trailer from Jump Festa.
    CLICK

3. Fresh Sage

Fresh Sage Member

After watching these videos, all I have to say is [​IMG]

4. Blade

Well... that works too. But you gotta admit, I WAS pretty close.
    Anyway, I can't wait to get this game!

5. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Axel back, Tron Legacy, Three Muskateers. WHY THE FUCK NOT!?

6. Hatori

Hatori New Member

[​IMG]

I flailed, hardcore. SO MANY FEELINGS. THERE'S SO MUCH EMOTION GOING ON RIGHT NOW.

Attached Files:

7. Noir

Noir

Space Paranoids of Tron Legacy is included in my fan-fic o.o
    It's good news.

8. Blade

looking at keybladelegacy's video, I found the subtitles (the CC button) and that's not Axel, that was FRIGGIN' LEA!!! I thought he was missing a couple of things.

9. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I am not watching any trailers. I hate spoilers and I want this KH to be my first spoiler free game since KH1 and even then, it was spoiled. I'm going to ask for Summoner to report on this for the main site.

10. Blade

um... sorry. er... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    OH, spoiler:
    It's on the 3DS
    btw, don't read the news on the front page.