• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Newest Dream Drop Distance Trailer

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Desert Warrior, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Here it is.

Okay, so this trailer has many things, some of them confusing as hell.

Axel is once again Lea. He wakes up in front of the computer in Radiant Garden. At some point he confronts Yen Sid.

There is a young Master Xehanort, old Master Xehanort, Ansem Seeker of Darkness, and Xemnas.

Xigbar is once again Braig.

New districts in Traverse Town.

A scene with Ansem SoD knocking down both Mickey and Riku onto the ground in the chair room in The World That Never Was.

Sora and old Master Xehanort sitting in two of those chairs.

Young Master Xehanort and Vanitas revealing to Sora that they know Ven's heart resides within him.

Some gauge (I think it is the Drop Gauge) that when it empties the character you are playing as (Sora or Riku) fall asleep and you take charge of the other character.

Maybe Chernabog is in this game as well.

High quality scenes (Similar to the opening and ending scenes of the games) of Sora, Riku, and Mickey fighting old Master Xehanort at the Keyblade Graveyard, Xion pointing a keyblade at Roxas' head and then disappearing and Roxas and Axel fight (Also included the Sora and Riku fight against Xemnas), and Destiny Islands being attacked by Ansem SoD.

The worlds so far appear to be Traverse Town, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Three Musketeers, TRON: Legacy, The World That Never Was, Mysterious Tower, and inside Monstro (Hard to tell, but based on the ground beneath Pinocchio and Riku I'd say it is Monstro). Twilight Town was also showed, but that seemed more like one of Roxas' memories than a world you would actually play on.

Yen Sid tells Sora and Riku that they need to open seven keyholes of sleep to become stronger.

Xemnas questioning if Sora's memories and emotions originally came from him (Sora).

Ursula (Little Mermaid) appears in her gigantic form.

2. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

That makes me more excited when I watched I teared up with joy
    I think Its going to be the best Kingdom Hearts
    And It will put a stop to all our confusion. Don't you think?

3. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

Damn 3DS,i need a freaking 3DS

4. Light&dark

That I need to my friend, I need to ask for one...

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-__- I want a 3DS too...

6. Light&dark

I wonder when Its coming out...

7. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

my cousin said he is going to buy a 3DS,if he actually do i swear ill steal it

8. Light&dark

Haha, My sister has one but she won't let me play It, so I will probably ask for one today or tomorrow

9. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

Just so you all know, Chernabog HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. There are screenshots

10. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

it may not mater if you have a 3ds or not to play the game...it my not be in 3D but I cheacked the site and KH3d can be played on the raguler ds...

11. Light&dark

Me and my sister are having a little argument about whos gonna get KH 3D first

12. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

well if you have a raguler ds then then you can get it first wether you have a 3ds or not...but also remember that there are maltible slots so if you two want to share the game thats up to you two...

13. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Kingdom Hearts 3D cannot be played on a DS!

14. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I have videological proff...

15. Angel

It doesn't matter what you have. KH3DS only works for the 3DS.

16. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

... ... ...you know what...we need to take this argueement somewhere else...

17. Angel

The 3DS is the next generation game for Nintendo's handheld.

3DS games can not be played on the DS. If so Nintendo would lose more money than they already have.

@Zora It's release in Japan is sometime during the end of March. In America, they are already doing the voice over.

18. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

LEGACY!!!...we take this somewhere else...NOW...

19. BK-201

BK-201 Member

The 3DS games have a tab on the side o the game card that prevents it from being put into a DS, DS Lite, DSi, or DSi XL. You can try chopping off the tab but that's probably a waste of game and money.

20. Italia07

Italia07 Life being a handful ¬_¬

@Everyone talking about KH3DS being for any other system and/or such: I'm just going on a bit of a wild card here, but cutting off the tab on the side of the same would probably do nothing more than physically destroy the game itself. I know that sounds ridiculous, and i haven't tried breaking any 3DS games open yet, but the point is trying to cut off the nub isn't going to save everyone's trouble & their money because of the game.

The KH3DS is only compatible with the 3DS for a reason. And not just because of the nub on the edge trying to keep others from playing the newer games on the older handheld devices.

The KH3DS would not have a chance in the world to play on the DS, DS Lite, DSi or DSi XL because of the system and gameplay structure built within the game's code by the creators and staff to work properly. And with that game's coding also means that it is supposed to have some sort of.. generic code which is built for the 3D game play as well, which is what the 3DS' ideas were created for/into by Nintendo
    So, either buy yourself a 3DS to save the trouble of all the what ifs since there really isn't anything left to talk about, or you're out of luck if you really want to play the latest KH game when it does come out.