• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

[NEWS] Man beats his girlfriend with a cat.

Discussion in 'General' started by Raven, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Raven

Raven New Member

Honestly, while I feel awful for the lady, I think it's hilarious the man had to use a cat..

Blade likes this.
  2. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

so sad. the world we live in when a cat can become a leathal weapon.

lol. i just can't stop laughing from the image in my head of a man hitting someone with a cat.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!! OOOOOH MY GOD!! I just can't stop laughing mwahahahaha. I give that man some props but at the same time, feel so sad for the female. I can just picture it all. Oh my gosh I almost choked on my pizza puff. Where in the world did you get that? Off of T.V.? I can see him swinging the kitty by the tail hee hee hee.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

No kidding. As soon as I read the title of the thread I started laughing at the notion. It is sad, the fact that she was beaten by a cat. Just goes to show how sad people are when they lose their cool.

5. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

This article is too funny! But I can see how a cat can be effective with the claws and stuff.

At least people are getting creative with their weapon of choice.

6. Raven

Raven New Member

I got this off of one of them forums I'm apart of. I couldn't help but share this news with you guys, it's just too funny.

7. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Reminds me of that woman from the UK who threw a cat in a garbage can and ran off, leaving it to starve for four-odd hours until its owners tracked it down.

People are pathetic these days. It's bad enough that the man abused his girlfriend. Then he has to go and add animal cruelty to the list. I guess I'm the only one who doesn't find it funny.

8. Raven

Raven New Member

I'm pretty sure we all find this news upsetting, but the idea of a man using another live creature as his means to attack another person is so odd that it's funny. It's a stupid kind of funny.

9. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

It is the kind of funny like watching three captured men who are chained together run away, only for the guy in the middle to run into a pole.

Of course, there's always the possibility that I'm more morally base than other people.

10. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

well yeah its wrong. and i'm a major cat lover myself but the like raven said; it's so odd it's funny.

11. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I understand what you all mean, and obviously you're welcome to your own opinions, but it's still not funny to me, not even in a stupid way. Sorry to be the downer. v_v

12. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

You have nothing to be sorry about Toph. All of us understand what you mean. Some of us are in this one zone where cats playing on pianos and dogs getting kicked like a football are funny on comedy t.v's but you are in the zone where animal careness is important to you.

13. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Ugh. . . Now I'm thinking of a really bad lolcat picture. This is depressing-ish, and funny. Not ha-ha funny, but weird funny.

14. Destiny

Destiny Guest

It's pretty cruel for the cat and I feel bad for both the cat and the girl. I see a funny image in my head for enjoyment of a cat being a weapon and then the poor cat getting hurt and stuff.

Well what can we say about cats being a weapon, just that.... we live in a pretty stupid world

15. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

I hope this guy wasn't hoping to kill her..Because it wouldn't have worked...Unless it was a really...really...really fat cat

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  16. Raven

Raven New Member

That made me laugh, it really did.

17. Bulbie

Bulbie New Member

^Me too. xD

But I did not find the story itself funny. I still wonder what happened to the cat and where it went. o.o
    Actually, while reading the news, I didn't even think about the lady at all, the only part I was worried about was the cat. :'D Oh, I'm so cold towards people.

18. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

Tbh, I find it funny because its the type of stuff you see on comedies. If it wasnt a living being that was the weapon I wouldn't find it funny.

(I cant stop laughing though)

19. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Cats really can hurt people :/

20. dualblade

dualblade Break!

The title is funny,the article is not.So i agree with everyone on that.

I also believe that 4chan probably hates this guy with an unholy passion.Not because of the women,but because of the cat.

What Toph brought up?Didnt 4chan do something about that?One of the few things you dont mess there are cats.Or so I heard.