• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Next-Gen, Face-Off!

Discussion in 'General' started by x3pic, Jun 20, 2014.

1. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

It hasn't been a year yet, but the next generation of gaming consoles have now been releases. Within the few months, there has been very little action and very limited game releases. With sony already leading and sales, Microsoft had no other choice but to drop the kinect and the price of its Xbox one. But which console do you think will lead the new gen , PS4 or Xbone?

2. Luke

Luke Member

I have both systems, I enjoy both greatly. However, my experience with the Xbox One is much more comfortable. If they can just come out with my games I would much prefer it over the PS4

3. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

I expect the Crossbones...er, Xbones to outsell the PS4 this holiday, what with Sunset Overdrive and that Master Chief set coming out. But ultimately, I feel as though that this war is in Sony's favor, given the incredibly strong start and Microsoft's flimsy credibility with the Xbone, what with them not standing up with anything they had believed in at this point including the Kinect.

That said, I already have a PS4 and will be buying a Wii U this holiday and hopefully a Xbone next year, if not sooner.

4. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

I have a PS4 and Xbone. PS4 is the overall better system, BUT XBONE has better games and the interface/dashboard is way better IMO.