• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Nier is awesome

Discussion in 'Square-Enix Games' started by Ventus, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Guys, I just want to say that Nier is a freaking amazing game no one should miss and the reviewers have got a lot wrong about this game. Its fun, action packed and different and different is the main reason why I think reviewers have marked this down for. It is the best game of 2010 in my eyes and you guys should really check it out! Expect a review of this soon!

[​IMG]

Nier is centered around our post apocalyptic world and some how, 1300 years later, humanity still lives but creatures called the shades are causing chaos throughout the world and a disease called the Black Scrawl is devastating the world's population. The main character's daughter, Yonah catches the disease and your goal is to try and find out how to cleanse it.

Nier is very much like Zelda but with a darker, eiry world with stylistic uses of blood. There are several different spells to master and weapons to collect as you strive to save Yonah. The combat is simplistic but tactics take account depending on what shades you fight against. At the start, it is very tedious as you fight the same enemies but then they diversify as the story goes along (Progression). The boss fights are stunning and well planned out and there is a very cinematic sense as you fight as the characters have voice overs. There is NO linear speeching like many other action games. With many side quests and the story being so rich and engrossing, Nier is an outstanding game which has suffered because of the very harsh critics stabbing its back with their pens. Try it out for yourself! It is perfect for the Kingdom Hearts junkie who wants something different and the game is also very cheap. In Canada, it is only $8 used! Please check this game out and play it for more than 2 hours so you can get enthralled by this game's unique but entertaining design.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Um...can you at least show us a little bit of details or information on this game?

3. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I will make a review of it later but here's a summary, I have just made.

^ Above

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010