• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Nintendo and Square are Best Buds!

Discussion in 'Square-Enix Games' started by Yukie, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Square and Nintendo Friends?

Did Square-Enix forget all about Sony? From the look of Square-Enix new Nintendo DS line up versus the Playstation 2/ Playstation 3/ PSP, I think so. Here are the confirm titles that are hitting the DS for the 2008 - 2009 year. (Release dates are subject to change.)

Final Fantasy IV
    This is no ordinary remake. This game contain all new cut scene, new abilities call arguments. This allow the character to use abilities that ranges from Auto-Potion to Counter attacks. There are new additions added to FF IV, such as: minigames, New Game Plus, Video/Music Player, CGI cut scenes, and my all time favorite, voice-acted. This is no ordinary remake, this is a new game. And the good news is that this title is out, so go and buy it!

Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
    I guess the DS is getting all the good games from Square-Enix’s past. This new remake of the classic game for the Super Famicom will be arriving for the DS sometime this year, and if not early 2009.

Sigma Harmonics
    Square-Enix is going Ace Attorney on us! This game will be play buy using the DS “book style,” ex. Brain Age, Ninja Gaiden. Little is known about this game, but I can tell you this, the team in charge of making Final Fantasy: Dirge of Cerberus is behind this game! The story revolves around Sigma Kurogami, a high school student and “sound user” whose family guards a huge clock sealing off a demon. One day, his past is rewritten, and chaos unleash in his world. Now he is solving murders, and with each murder, a new one appears.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2
    Enough said about this game. You guy know more than me!
    [​IMG]

Valkyrie Profile: Toga wo Seou Mono ( The Accused One(s) )
    Little is know about this title, but if it is a Valkyrie game, then we will know that this game will be spectacular!
    [​IMG]

New Chocobo Game!
    There are two new Chocobo games that are being release in Japan and then US. They are Cid to Chocobo which center around Cid and his chocobos! And the other one is the sequel Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales, which will be called, Chocobo and the Magic Book: The Witch, The Girl, and The Five Heroes. This cute little title will take place in a picture book!

Dragon Quest IX and VI.

So if you ask me, the DS is on Square-Enix top list. Sorry Sony Fan boys, but at least you got four great games coming to the PS 3 and PSP. Kingdom Heart Birth By Sleep, Final Fantasy XIII, and Final Fantasy XIII Versus, and Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

[​IMG]

2. DoorToLight

DoorToLight New Member

3. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I sure hope not. I mean the Wii is fun, like family fun and party fun, but for a super title like Kingdom Hearts? I don't think so. There is a lot of fake pictures like that around, so don't be scared!

Another fake cover shot is this.

[​IMG]

I mean the only reason why Square hasn't make huge titles for the PS3 is that it is costly. I went to Best Buy the other day to look for a Blu-ray disc to burn, I found on, and it is like 80 bucks! For one! I was like, I stick with HD-DVD. Haha!

4. DoorToLight

DoorToLight New Member

lol trust me, I've seen those before, especially that one!

anyway it is very expensive to make games for the ps3 but for serious roleplaying games they will have to stick to the original system for games like kh and ff.

in fact i could have sworn that i read a thread for ff7 on the 360 which is even stranger than nintendo

5. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Well I'm stuck with the wii so I hope Kingdom Hearts 3 is on wii

6. DoorToLight

DoorToLight New Member

Really, I sold my wii and games, ps2 and games, all psp games, and all ds games to gamestop.
    I saved my DS and PSP for BBS and 358/2 days.
    Now hopefully soon I'll get a ps3 for better games and of course to keep up with KH!

Anyway, if KH went on Wii it might be suprising but not really. I mean that SE and Disney have great partnership with nintendo, but again like I said before., to see a huge roleplaying game to switch from a system out of nowhere, well, it would be like one of those good games gone wrong (sorry DjC I took your line XD.)

7. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

O god more people that want the kh3 title on the wii. the world is coming to a end *runs for cover*

I really pray that kh3 doesnt end up on the wii.

8. PaintedDragon

PaintedDragon New Member

Dissidia is going to be epic.

I'll probably sob my eyes out with 358/2 Days...