• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Now Why A CellPhone

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Coded' started by SoraTheKeyBladeHolder, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YeaYea i know its coming to the Ds but lets think about it when it first release why a cell phone why not the ds in the first place is it to promote phones or something :confused:

2. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

A marc a yen a buck or a pound, that clinking clanking clunking sound, is all that makes the world go round, it makes the world go round!

Japan=LOVEs THEIR CELLPHONES
    Squenix=Japanese company

2+2=4.

+1 internets to the one who gets where that first thing I said is from.

Kitty likes this.
  3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

^Cabaret fan, Requiem? XD

And that's pretty much all that needs to be said.

If they can get someone to buy the game twice, once on a cellphone and once on a DS, they'd be stupid not to do it.

Moogle likes this.
  4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Oh my goodness I know it, yet don't know where

anyways to add onto Toph and Requem, Square Enix wanted to expand the kingdom hearts series to bring in more fans and so they chose the people with cell phone, plus it is a smart strategy if you think about it. Not everybody has every game system but almost everybody has a cell phone which means more money brought into square. And as it may not seem so because more games are $10(u.s. wise) there is usually an additional air time charge in which square enix gets additional 50% of, so the more people play and each time, square gets cash rolling in.

Though the main reason acctually announced back with the announcemen of Coded/Mobil was to expand to further audiences.

5. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

@Destiny, it's from the broadway musical Cabaret. I believe the song is named "The Money Song."

That, too. Bring in different demographics of people, get 'em hooked, and then there's even more people to buy the game when they rerelease it, or more fans to carry over to the next title in the series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.