• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Official Naruto Manga Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by ADogX, Aug 14, 2012.

1. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Has anyone been catching up with the manga lately? I think the first thing I want to ask everyone is:

Who do you think Tobi is?

2. Noir

Noir

Probably a mix of Hashirama's DNA, Obito and Madara.
    A person. Another person than them.

3. ADogX

Just read chapter 598. I'm extremely excited for chapter 599. Naruto's Rasengan finally broke Tobi's mask! We can finally see his face next chapter!

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Okay, I'm going to say this for everybody who is not up to the current manga chapter (Whether that means you watch the anime or whatever). But what I am about to say is a big spoiler. You have been warned. Continue reading at your own peril.

Tobi is Obito. That's why Kakashi's Kamui sends stuff to the same dimension that Tobi disappears to. It means logically that the reason why Kakashi suddenly recieved the better Sharingan (Can't spell it at the moment) is because Obito awakened it. I'm a bit upset now that I see that Tobi is Obito. I remember hearing about this theory years ago but I didn't like it, only because Obito is supposed to be dead and his two Sharingans either being crushed or given to Kakashi.

For those of you who don't know, Obito was one of Kakashi's squad members. The official story is that he died on a mission to destroy some bridge. He awakened his Sharingan but at the end of the mission there was an explosion that put half his body underneath a boulder. That crushed one Sharingan eye and then he had the other eye taken out and given to Kakashi (Who had lost his left eye during the mission).

5. ADogX

I've heard about this one too many times. As of now, I can't say you're 100% correct until I read chapter 599 next week oer so. Be as it may, I believe that what you say is true. But it doesn't explain how his right side is still intact

6. ADogX

(Sorry for double post)

Like Desert Warrior, many people were right. Tobi is really Obito! I bet so many people are pissed right now!

7. Noir

Noir

I was curious by his face when it was revealed in Chapter 599. He looks older, but I guess it was just the big boulder that fell on the right side of his face (Obito).