• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Official New Anime Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by ADogX, Jun 16, 2011.

1. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Official 'New Anime Discussion' Thread

I don't see a thread like this so I figured I'd start one. Basicaly, if there's a new anime out and you like to watch it, share with us! Just say the name of the anime and write a little summary. (Yes you can copy one from a site. Just give us a link. I'll start.

Angel Beats! - In a world after death, angels fight for their fate and their future. Yuri, the leader of the Shinda Sekai Sensen, rebels against the god who destined her to have an unreasonable life. On the otherhand, Tenshi, the chairperson of the student council for the world after death, battles against the SSS members. SSS members utilize armed weaponry to battle it out against the angels harnessing supernatural powers.

Only 4 episodes are released but I still love the anime. You can find the Summary and anime below.

JustDubs - Watch Angel Beats! English Dubbed!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011