• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

oh no, GLASSES, oh no

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloaked Schemer, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

AAHH, crap.

Yesterday, my parents made me get glasses. I look, like, really nerdy now. I'm not saying that all people with glasses are nerdy, I'm saying that when I'm wearing glasses I look nerdy.

Fortunately they look good with the style of person I am.

[COMPUTER_GEEK.NERD]

But still, since I was so resistant, my parents ended up picking glasses for me, and they are WAY to big for my face. I'll attach a photo below to show you my new face.

Oh, and notice that my upper lip is slightly hidden under my bottom lip, well... it's because I don't smile that much (probably why my skin's so pale), I only smile when I'm laughing.

Do any of you have, and or had the same problem? I don't like to feel singled out, or unique often.
    Yeah, well... you know... click on the picture at the bottom and it'll enlarge... feel free to laugh... :(

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  2. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

lol, You look pretty sweet with glasses to me. My dad wears glasses, and he doesn't really loo nerdy at all. lol. Don't feel bad dude, i think u look cool. Some of my friends wear glasses too, and they look cool.

3. Cloaked Schemer

Thanks, Master Sora. Now I think I feel a little bit better. :)

4. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Lol no problem. You do look like my friend Carl in a way.

5. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

I don't see anything wrong with wearing glasses, i don't wear them. But i thin theyre cool.

I <3 nerds lol.

But my opinion, i think they could be a bit smaller. Apart from that, you look fine =]

6. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

:cool: You know it :p

And btw, they look ok, they could be worse. Seriously, don't worry

7. Cloaked Schemer

lolz, thanks

I <3 nerds too!

they could be a bit smaller, that's true.

8. ü

ü 30•05•2010

tehehehe >.<

*stops being mean<_<*

They dont look to bad, i agree with other's, the frame is doesn't suit your face. But i wear glasses and im well hot :)

9. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Suuurree......lol xD jk jk. Glasses are cool

10. Cloaked Schemer

Gee, thanks a lot, Kupo... *rolls eyes and smirks*

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  11. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

I said Sure, when she said she looked hot in glasses lol, but I was just joking :)

12. Omega

Omega New Member

it's alright dude, i used to where glasses and i got used to them. you don't look badd ya know

13. Cloaked Schemer

:D Thanks! lolz

14. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

*Pulls out his keyblades and slashes all the faces* >=) hmph

15. Cloaked Schemer

Umm... alright...?

16. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Hey, glasses are cool. I don't use them, only when have class. You should see how nerd looks i am when i used glasses....

17. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Oh man, I'm actually kinda jealous, I've kinda always wanted to have to wear glasses... Well more reading, KH playing and posting on these forums and I may be set for that XD

18. Falco2008

Falco2008 New Member

AHHHHH that sucks... so glad I can see well without them =D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.