• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Old Habits

Discussion in 'General' started by Kitty, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

We've all got some bad habits. What are some of yours? Have you ever tried to break them, and were you successful?

----

One of my biggest bad habits was biting my fingernails. I don't remember when I started doing this, but it was something that my parents were always getting onto me about while I was growing up. I tried to quit a lot of times over the years, without success, and then about a month ago or so, I just kind of stopped without even trying. I don't know how it happened, but I'm not complaining!

2. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Old habits die hard. One of my biggest is playing my games far longer than i expected and time passes by. Another one of my habits is i sit on the edge of my chair like all the time i'ts super uncomfortable lol but i always do it and then i have to sit in the actual chair to feel comfortable.

3. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I'm like always moving and fidgety. This is like one habit; I just can't break. I always have to be moving, rubbing my hands to together, pacing back and forth, something. Or I'll have these involuntary jerks. It's freaking weird. I sometimes have them when I'm asleep, and it wakes me up.

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Another one of my bad habits is talking with my hands. I do this all the time without really noticing it, and then all of a sudden I'll realize what I'm doing and feel like an idiot. I don't really know what to do with my hands if I'm not waving them around, lol.

I'm sort of like this, too. For some reason, I always have to be moving my feet- not like pacing, but just swinging a foot around while I'm sitting. I also have to be doing something with my hands- so for instance, at restaurants I'll sit and tie knots in straw papers, and things like that.

It's probably a disorder.