• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Olympics 2008 Desination China

Discussion in 'General' started by Yukie, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

So what do you think? Which country is going to win the most gold???

I think the Chinese Woman Volleyball will go all the way to Number One! I can't wait! I love the opening ceremonies, especially Asian girls dancing.

They should help the Olympics in Tokyo also. But I think China is going to be hectic.

I hope the USA Gymnastics win gold, but seeing the Russians and Europeans, I think this will be the best Olympic games ever!

2. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Ummm, I can't say anything, but Finland's not gonna win much... We're losers in athletics. XD Perhaps we have opportunity on javelin... Well, I'm not sure about anything... x3 But I really like to watch them. -^^-

3. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

I cannot wait. They will put on a good show. I hope the USA does well, but Europe usually does well in team sports. China will have it's best athletes out there of course.

4. Ramayana

Ramayana New Member

Россия выиграет все это!!!

5. Kyuu

Ummm... What do u mean? Is that Russian...?

6. Ramayana

Ramayana New Member

Yes. It means "Russia will win it all!"

7. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

USA is going for the gold. I know the opening ceremonies are going to be hawt. Dragons and Phoenixs, swords, and fireworks!

8. Mike

Mike Member

I'm concerned about how many athletes will refuse to compete due to the poor air quality...apparently, quite a few athletes are on 'standby' about whether or not to perform.

9. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

i have a feeling it's going to be the USA.

10. Kyuu

Yeah, USA is so big country, there are sooo many people.. Of course you'll find great sportsmen and women there... But what about us, here lives only 5,2 million people...? :p We don't have much possibility. XD USA is gonna be the best, I think...

11. Ramayana

Ramayana New Member

Russia is a big country. But, then again, winter sports are our forte.

12. Kyuu

Yeah, same here.

13. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I hope Cambodia is going to be there..hehe..even though there aren't a lot of sports there, but still, waving your flag when you walk in is the biggest rush!

14. Kyuu

I've thought Olympics more and more... Now I can't wait the swimming part!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.