• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

One Piece 2 years time skip

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Answer Man, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

for those who are fans of this amazing anime/manga i have a few questions.
    1: What do you think about this time skip so far?
    2: Why do they keep going all out for the weak enemies an beating the strong ones so easy??
    3: Where do you think one piece is going and has it gotten more kidish than it was before?
    4: How do you think its going to end?
    Because i have noticed that all of them seem to go all out on the small fries and use their strongest powers for no reason it seems. that makes no sense to me. since fishmen island its like they just go all out for no reason. Like chopper using his monster form when it wasnt that serious. Its like they have shown us all the new powers they have. What are your thoughts on the two year time skip?

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

.... The show is still going on? My gawsh. How much did I miss and why are they doing a time skip?

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I'm curious, are you referring to the current point in the anime or the current point in the manga? I don't read or watch One Piece but I am aware that the manga already did a timeskip and I'm not sure if the anime had caught up to that point or not.

4. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

The anime has done the time skip.

But dude I'm super confused about this show, that's saying something. I love it but its like super long and makes you forget about a lot of things.

Anyway its just to show their new powers, I'm sure they will get to tougher people here soon.