• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Only Making it Through the MoM Exam?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Abstract, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Abstract

Abstract New Member

I was thinking, does anyone think only Sora is going to make it through the exam? I mean like in BBS how only Aqua made it through, what if that happens to Riku and he doesn't make it. Or the other way around. What are your thoughts?

2. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Nah they'll both make it, i mean they are both about the same skill and importance, i say they both make it...

3. Abstract

Abstract New Member

Yea, I believe they both will, but nonetheless it would be an ultimate plot twist if one of them didn't :p

4. Kit

Kit New Member

Well, Nomura said the ending would be "shocking." Perhaps Riku will pass and Sora won't?

5. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

maybe none of them will pass. who knows? but just because Riku was able to use the darkness, doesn't mean he can't be a Keyblade Master. He's the hero of darkness so...

6. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I believe they both will show the Mark of Mastery.
    Terra showed the Mark of Mastery. Eraqus just was just a Light freak and didnt know darkness could be used for good too.

7. Kit

Kit New Member

This may just be me, but that sounds an awful lot like what old man Xehanort said. Are you drawing your own conclusions, or just quoting him?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  8. Angel

I guess both. Eraqus would have never passed anyone who shows a large amount of darkness within their heart. Terra always harbored that darkness so really he had no chance of passing the exam in the first place. Example A. Xehanort knew Eraqus would not pass him if he displayed darkness. Example B. His dieing words suggest he wouldn't have passed him either.

So as long as Master Eraqus isn't the teacher; I think Riku will pass. Honestly I think that Sora and Riku have already proved their Mark of Mastery. Both have displayed possessing strong hearts.

9. Kit

Kit New Member

You know, Xehanort being the Magnificent B*stard that he is, I always imagined (due to the look on his face and Terra's surprise) that the darkness Terra showed during that battle actually came from Xehanort, the old man knowing exactly what Eraqus's reaction would be and knowing that he'd send Terra off to find him after he disappeared and the Unversed appeared.

However, you're right that Eraqus was being extreme in his disdain for darkness, and you're also probably right that Yen Sid will be more lenient.

10. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

I doubt it will happen, but I would love it if that special ending, was both of them getting the MoM, but then as an added, Kairi get's it as well!
    Seriously, am I the only one that was psyched when she got a Keyblade in the second game?
    Sure, the keyblade was girly, but it was still awesome that she got one!

11. Kit

Kit New Member

I hate to break it to you, but a good 50 percent of the site, give or take, are avid Kairi haters.

12. Angel

Or MX awakened or brought Terra's darkness to the surface. But I totally agree seems to be his doing such as the incident with Cinderella's heart.

Yen Sid must be, after everything Riku did, regardless he still allows him take the exams.

Well I will get psyched when she actually summons one.

13. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

*Sigh* Of course they are.
    I don't know, I just like her for some reason.

14. Angel

I'm not one. XD

Besides I doubt she'll be included. You know since, she's not experienced.