• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Organization 13 becoming people again.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Forever Hearts, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Forever Hearts

Forever Hearts New Member

Has anyone else noticed that all the Organisation members that were returned to Radiant Garden when completed woke up at roughly the same time? Weren't some of them defeated way before others such as Xaldin and Axel? Therefore isn't it logical for them to be awake long before Axel etc... I just find this kinda strange since they would have been lying there for a long time...

2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I'd imagine it has to do with the events surrounding Xemnas' defeat in KH II and the destruction of the artificial Kingdom Heats and whatnot. I'm a bit ignorant as to this particular instance in itself, but it seems logical that awakening from being a Nobody to being a complete human as to do with with having their Hearts returned to them, which could have happened to all of them at roughly the same time.

Just me speculating on the matter based on what I understand about the cosmic forces of Kingdom Hearts.

3. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

^ This.

Their hearts most likely were taken into the artificial Kingdom Hearts, and upon its disappearance all of the hearts were released and capable of returning to wherever they had come from, simultaneously.

4. Elfdemon

Elfdemon Member

We have no idea when their Heartless were destroyed. Both the Nobody and the Heartless need to be destroyed for the original person to return, so their Heartless were most likely destroyed sometime in KH2.

5. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Their hearts being in the fake kingdom hearts sounds like the best theory too me.