• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Otakon 09 in Baltimore

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by King of Darkness, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

About an hour ago, me and my father were downtown in Baltimore near the harbor. On the sidewalk something caught my eye. I saw two girls looking.......(ü+Ξ........like anime characters or something so the first thing I thought was, "OMG, wtf are they wearing?!" As we drove I then saw Naruto characters followed by Ash from Pokémon. It then hit me: Cosplay!

My father is like, "What the hell are all these ppl doing?" I tell him so then we investigate the source! We find out that its Otakon! And I find out that: THEY ALWAYS COME TO BALTIMORE!!! I'm a bit po'd about that but I MIGHT go tommorow. I only need to know this:

TO ANYONE WHO HAS EVER OR DOES COSPLAY: Do I need a ticket or do I just need to pay when I get there? Or neither?

2. Destiny

Destiny Guest

It depends, some of them you have to order tickets months ahead, I almost did animecon but I need tickets months ago.

You may be able to just get tickets there or get in free. If not I'm sure there will be crazy people selling tickets there like sporting events.

3. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

i have been doing research and I can pay at the door so: I'M GOING TO OTAKON!! And I'm trying to dress like Ness from Super Smash Bros. Brawl! Except I'm black :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.