• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Pants on the ground. XD

Discussion in 'General' started by EtherealSummoner, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I just find this 62 year old man so funny. No matter how many times he sings this in American Idol, he just makes me laugh at him over and over. He's going to be famous and I hope a dance comes with it.

YouTube - Pants On The Ground American Idol

2. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

rofl I loved this video!!! he wasn't really singing, he was just yelling extra loud, but it's hilarious, whenever I see a guy in my school with his pants down low, I start singing this song, even if I don't know the guy!!! :D

3. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

I seriously lol'ed when i saw that

4. EtherealSummoner

XD What really made me laugh is when he did the split. Made me replay it but when it was around 3:00 on the youtube video, I just had to fall out when he was doing something weird on the floor. I'm going to do this at school.

5. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

for a 62 year old man, I gotta admit, that was some pretty legit dancing! lol

6. EtherealSummoner

[​IMG]

This is just too much. XD

7. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

lol I should totally hang those posters up in my school! XD

8. EtherealSummoner

9. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

really?! that's pretty neat, that makes his song kinda inspirational, still funny as hell, but also sending a message to the young people of our generation

10. EtherealSummoner

I know. I really like him. Just shows the whole world some of the mistakes that is making our generations thinks are ok and don't mean anything.

11. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

He is just about as bad as that one guy this last season of So You Think You Can Dance. I'll try to find the video.

12. Demyxx

Demyxx New Member

ROFL!! xD
    That was hilarious! LoL Simon had the most british reaction eveer!! xD

13. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Im in love <3

14. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

I knew this would be big.

15. SheShe

SheShe New Member

i loved this and u know actually the day after it aired i heard it on the radio! i love it its so funny i want it as my ringtone lol

16. EtherealSummoner

They aired it on the radio?! SINCE WHEN?!

17. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

lol yeah American Idol is the only show my family watches together so we were watching the epasode when it came on. I think he won regardless of age limit. <3 LOL

18. Rejected Oblivion

Rejected Oblivion New Member

Hat turned si'ways lookin' like a foo' with your pants on the ground!

I love this guy. And it goes without question that he'll be back for the finale.

19. Problematique

Problematique New Member

He was on The View last week singing that song and talking about where he got it from. Cool 63 year old General.

20. That was SOOOO funny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.