• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Permanently leaving

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by LDC1121, Mar 27, 2009.

1. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I just wanted to tell you guys that I've decided to make my temporary leave of absence a permanent one. It's got nothing to do with any of you guys, I've just been getting involved in many things this year and I just can't stay with the site anymore. I haven't been getting online much anyway and when I do, it's not for long periods of time, and I get tired of having to play catch up all the time. So I think it's better if I just leave the site for good. I've had a lot of good times with you guys and I'm gonna miss ya like crazy! But I'll still be checking my emails on a daily basis and occasionally getting on messenger so I'll still be able to stay in touch with all of you! Hugs and Kisses to you all! Ciao Loves! (Oh if any of you guys don't know my email address, here it is: geniedancer1992@hotmail.com)

2. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

<sigh>
    And I never really got to know you as well... (I wanted to know lots of people here :D)
    Well I can see your problems. Unfortunately it will happen to all of us eventually...
    Good Luck with those busy things (School I'm assuming) and hopefully you can
    just drop by to see how everyone here is going.

3. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Please don't leave LDC!!!
    Ah man, why is everyone leaving?

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

LEAH! Why? I know you're buisy, and stuff, but why? Why leave? Then for you to leave are you leaving reisen's site, too? Why leave us? Come on, I have activities everyday but I find time to come on. LEah... :(

5. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

(I'm never good at this. I hope I don't say something wrong.)

Well, if you must, then goodbye. Good luck with what it is you need to do, and I hope you get it done soon.

6. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Sorry to see you go Leah, you will be missed.

7. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

I will miss you Leah, hope that you will return.

8. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

If you think this is right, then I support you. But I hope you know you will be miss. Take Care.

9. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

No! Leah, you were my only friend (well my first one on here)! Pika!?

you will be missed Leah.........why must everyone leave?

10. Snapple

Snapple New Member

I never got to know you, but I sincerely hope that everything goes well for you.

11. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Oh....well, bye I guess.

We can't stop you (but if anyone can, please do!)

12. NeRo

i've learned that when you try to stop someone its just wasted breath i tried to stop others and they still left. when someone gets it in there mind there going to do something no one can change it but them.

13. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I understand what you mean. It's good to be involve in good activities. God will keep on watching you. Farewell for now.

14. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

sorry to see you go leah, thanks for all the hardwork you put into the site whilst you were here , its very much appreciated.

Good luck with your extra curricular activities or whatever you're now more busy with.

fishy smells likes this.
  15. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

I'll miss you Leah. Don't leave me (I'm crying).

16. kh2fan

kh2fan New Member

well its not up to us to decide whether or not u leave, i dont know u at all but i want u to know that good luck with ur future

17. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Well I sure did not wanted this to happen, but i guess we cant force you to stay on here. For now I hope to see you again. :)

Good luck

18. NeRo

Ya well guys it is what it is.