• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Petition for more Avatar episodes!!! (Youtube video explaining what they can do)

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Ventus, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

YouTube - Avatar: *(SEASON 3 CONTINUATION)*The Legend Will Continue, But Only With YOUR Help
    Creation of new Seasons of Avatar: the Last Airbender Petition

Someone's made a petition and I've joined. Come on guys, it's worked before with American Dragon and Kim Possible

These are some stuff that they can work on

10. What happened to Iroh in the spirit world? How did he get there?
    9. Everyone except Toph had a pair in the end; Aang and Katara, Sokka and Suki, even Paccu was to be married to Gran Gran. Poor Toph! ( I know she was kind of with The Duke in the end but they could at least make it a little more clear)
    8. What is going to happen to Azula?
    7. How is Zuko going to unite the fire nation? I am sure there are some people who still believe in what fire lord Ozi was saying about taking over the world! How is Zuko going to deal with that?
    6. What happened to the letter Toph sent her parents in the episode, The Runaway? Do Toph's parents still love her? Where are Toph's parents anyway?
    5. What happened to Aang's parents? What did they look like? Did they die before the fire nation destroyed all the air temples? Was Aang's mom or dad an Airbender?
    4. Will what the fortune teller said come true? Will Katara pass away in her sleep after having her 3rd great grandchild? When will Aang and Katara get married?
    3. What was Ursa doing all these years? How come Zuko never saw her while he was hunting the Avatar?
    2. Will Zuko ever find his mother?
    1. What happens after Aang dies and there are no more Airbenders? The world will never be in balance. Even the next Avatar couldn't bring balance to the world because the next time it is an Airbender's turn to be the Avatar?

2. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

I signed it. The avatar should continue:D

3. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

I signed in also. Hope this works too ya know ;)

4. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Yay more Avatar! They should bring it back, it was a good show! : )

5. Ventus

Can you sign the petition then LDC?

6. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I already did! : )

7. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

8. Ventus

Did you sign it King?

Locogabitron likes this.
  9. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

ja! i did! i hope avatar keeps on going because my brother loves it

10. The Heartless King

Lol....I'm not sure how....I'M 11 I'M STUPID!

11. Ventus

But you're very wise for your age and you're not stupid!

12. The Heartless King

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  13. The Heartless King

When you click preview signature have you signed it?

Told ya i'm stupid...I need to ask questions that means i'm not that smart when it comes to this stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.