• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Pets

Discussion in 'General' started by Kitty, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

There are probably like five threads in this forum about this, but whatever, they aren't on the first page, so that makes them older than old, so I'm making another.

How many of you KHPers have pets? What kind are they? If you don't have a pet, do you want one? Talk about your animal friends here.

I have a dog. He's a beagle I rescued when someone dumped him off at my school (because apparently nothing says "Home for Unwanted Animals" like a preschool) when he was about 6 months old. I think he's three and a half now; I seriously can't remember how long I've had him, and right now he's driving me crazy (hence the inspiration for the topic) because he's lying all along the top of my couch and mushing my cushions all up. He's really entitled because I lacked the willpower to make him mind and now he just does what he wants. But he's someone to talk to so I'm not a crazy person talking to myself all the time, and whatever, I love him.

2. Luke

Luke Member

This is my dog Alerion, [​IMG]

I got her when she was a puppy, shes about 8ish months now. She likes to chew things and lay on tables.

3. YaminoHikari14

YaminoHikari14 New Member

My apologies for the bump, if this is regarded as one. I own, A cat called midnight, she's all black and unfrtunately, she has allergic reactions to fleas/ticks and all her fur falls ou, so she's an inside cat, yet this is happening at the moment :/ aybe my ex-racer Greyhound, Jet has bought fleas in with him. I also own an Albino Gerbil with no name, I've had him over a year but I'm stumped for names, I'm thinking of calling him Toothless :D and I own a Rat called Oscar, who can do some prety cool tricks, he likes to sit on my shouldersand loves a good fuss .

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-.- I am petless... I wish that I can get me a Sugar Bear pet. BIG EYES THEY HAVE! My fish and cat are gone.

5. Kitty

We briefly had gerbils when I was growing up- they're kind of mean. Ours ate their own babies. o_O

6. YaminoHikari14

:eek: Woah... I did hav two, but one passed away a few weeks ago, when I discovered he was dead, he was on his back buried under masses of sawdust and straw witha gaping hole near his leg :S My guess was tat the albino started on himafer he was dead 不潔なもの (yuck)

7. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

I have a dog. I'm really not sure how old she is just that we rescued her from the animal shelter when she was a puppy and that I was probably still in middle school so I'm assuming she's like 6 or 7. Her name is Fiesty and she's a LasaPoo... (Mix between Poodle and something else I dont remember. just that it's a really silly name.)
    She thinks she's just my dog though because I was the only one that would take care of her ever since she was little. It's funny because now I live away from my parents house every time I visit home she follows me around everywhere. I have to watch out or I'll trip on her.

We use to have a Shitzu named Crash. I miss him. :/

RebelMurf likes this.
  8. YaminoHikari14

She sounds adorable :) We rescued a German sheperd puppy, a white one I named her Shaina (Pronounced Shay-na) She pretty much became my dog as I would play with her, named her and trained her, When I walked her she didn't need a lead as she was so well trained, (thanks to the dog trainer of course) I literally classed her as one of my best friends, though unfortunately my faithful companion died earlier this year before we moved, we hve an ex-racer now, but I miss my old friend dearly :(

9. Noir

Noir

Currently, I only have a dog which is a male Border Collie. I just got him from my cousin who gave it to me last week ago. His name is Ace. Recently, I've been training him and taking care of him very well. He likes me now.

10. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

My older cousin is going to take in this one cat named Bootsie soon. XD I like her and I was laughing when she came on my porch and start scratching on our mat for her nails.

11. Kitty

Apparently once they get a taste, they won't stop eating it. So gross.

But even not counting the cannibalism, the ones that my family had were really mean. I'm not much of a fan of rodents. My aunt has a rat and I think it's so ugly. Though she says he's quite smart.

12. YaminoHikari14

Your aunt is very right too! Rats are incredibly smart, my one does all different kinds of tricks and he loves to sit on my shoulders and walk around the house :) I find my rat quite cute, but the different breeds can get quite ugly, I own a dumbo rat, there very adorable, but a rex rat is pretty ugly :/

13. Kitty

My aunt's is hairless and I think that looks nasty. As long as they have hair, they aren't too bad to look at.

That's pretty cool. My dog's not particularly smart, I don't think. Or else he's just too independent to do anything I want him to do.

14. YaminoHikari14

I was going to share an image of my cat with everyone, but it's not working, so I'll fix it up and post it a little later, She's an odd, cat though, she has allergies to fleas. Well that's what we think it is, every time she has a tick, or has been bitten by a flea, her hair begins to fall out. It's pretty strange.. :/ Anyone had anything like this happen to their pets?