• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

PLEASE READ - Big Changes

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by TradeDemon, Jul 4, 2008.

1. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Hi guys,

Nothing to be alarmed about but there are some big changes I need to announce.

The News

1.) eBeneezerAl, Toph and most of the current staff that you are used to dealing with have decided to move onto other things. Namely a general gaming forums. In light of this I want to wish them the best of luck with this new project and me more than anyone else will still be in touch with them :)

2.) I had some plans for KH-3.net the main site and the forums, and with these changes in mind it seems I will also have to recruit a new forum team. It's going to be tough replacing the previous staffers but Im sure there are many of you who might want to get involved and help out with the site.

Next Steps

Ok so i have no staff but Im looking to take on 2 super mods to help me run the site. If you are interested or have ideas on how to make this a better more friendly place then I suggest you post here or pm me with your intro, and explanation of why you should get the position.

Im also on the look out for mods for certain more intensive sections of the site such as the roleplaying. If you're interested let me know.

Thanks

2. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Well if you need help, I can be of assistant. I am not that good with coding or graphics, but I can keep order. I am mainly home most of the time due to babysitting and summer break, so I can log in everyday to keep check.

Plus, I use to be good friends with Flare, and he taught me some tricks of the trade. But the decision is up to you. If you think I am qualified for the job.

I don;t know if this help, but I am trained as a Certified Nursing Assistant, so I know how to work in a busy schedule.

3. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

AHHH i see. i understand. i havnet moved on i check this place everyday but there wasnt anything here. but i am still here XD i jsut didnt post. sorry about that. but yes i plan on sticking around here. Id like to stay on staff if thats alright with you.

4. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I'd like to become a moderator of a forum, please. I've been here for a couple months and have read the rules throughly and understand what should and shouldn't be going on in the forums. I don't have a job, or any other responsibilites going on this summer, so I'll be very active. Except for July 8-10 cuz that's when I'll be in Hershey park, but after that, my summer's free. I would really like it if I was a moderator so, pretty, pretty, please?!

5. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Thanks for the messages guys, please contact me on msn messenger chat my id is z_durrani@hotmail.com

thanks

6. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

LDC you want to be a moderator?

7. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Okay, now you guys see I have been active. But there is one reason for that, I have been working on my site i work at, and I have been taking a break from this.

But I was wondering TradeDemon if I can apply for Super Moderator or working for you as admin, as now i work on my site and i am getting way much better.. This time I will be more active, as my forum is done and taking care of. I just wanted to know.

If so thanks again and I will do better.

Regards,
    Darkslayers.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  8. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Everyone will be selected on merit dude, so everyone has a chance of getting super mods or mod positions, but I will be selecting based on activity and helpfulness on the site.

People who make this a fun and enjoyable place to hang are higher up on the selection list.

9. I've ALWAYS WANTED TO BE ONE. THIS SITE IS EVERYTHING TO ME!

10. 1-up salesman

1-up salesman New Member

I'm willing to be a super-mod.

11. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Well well now its good to see that we had quite a show of hands for the positions at hand. Well ive already spoken my case kudos to you all.

12. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Well yeah, every can't have a job you know. And I don't think the post counts doesn't count. I think you have to be active, follow the rules, and make this fun.

13. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

i will be happy to be a moderator or super mod, i'm on this site very very often. i'd love to gather information about the new games or any other news regarding kingdom hearts and i can make sure no one is causing trouble on the site.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  14. ME REALLY WANT TO BE MODERATOR!!!

15. demon of darkness

i do too man.

16. I keep trying to contact him but everytime I try the *bleep* hits the fan.

17. demon of darkness

i kow i can't contact him either i'm just going to pm him.

18. Me too. THERE CAN ONLY BE TWO!!! moderators.

19. demon of darkness

i hope we get the jobs.

20. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Demon , try to catch me on MSN, how have you guys been trying to contact me ?

thanks