• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Question about 3D

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by LDC1121, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Just a small question about KH 3D: Is the game only playable on the new Nintendo 3DS or is it also playable on the older versions of DS??? I would love to buy a new 3DS but its too expensive for me so I would like to know if I can still play this game on my current DS Lite, Thanks :)

2. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

I'm assuming it's only playable on the 3DS, because the 3DS has an NDS backwards compatibility. Seems rather straightforward from there so unfortunately you'll have to get a 3DS for KH3D.

3. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

It is 100% 3ds. The major graphics upgrade is incompatible to the DSes

4. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I was afraid of that, thanks for the info guys :)

5. Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby New Member

People have already said this but just to emphasise, 3DS games will only be playable on the 3DS. It's like how you can't play PS3 games on the PS2, it's the next generation.

It is expensive but it depends where you live really, America are getting the 3DS for cheap $250, while in Europe/UK it is very expensive $366. Im guessing Australia are going to get it expensive as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.