• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Rebelion

Discussion in 'General' started by demon of darkness, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

I feel like a rebelion is about to take place. I don't know why but i feel it. A rebelion against the world's governments. Do you think it's possible? And if so would you support a rebelion against the world's governments in order to unite the world?

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

No. It wouldn't happen and it couldn't work, during and after.

3. RebelMurf

RebelMurf Hero of the Wild

I dont think it would work but if it did i would support it

4. KeybladerX

KeybladerX New Member

i feel that without the governments, we would be in total chaos because there would be no laws, or anything.

So that's why I wouldn't support a rebellion, unless there would be a secure aftermath

5. demon of darkness

What about if after the rebellion, a king would be crowned and a peaceful monarchy would be created.

6. KeybladerX

KeybladerX New Member

well if it was peacefull, no wars, e.t.c the probably,yeh, but it would be some sort of fairy tale if that happened, unfortunately, and also peace never seems to last long enough :(

7. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

A unision would have to take first before the governments could be overthrown. Simply overthrowing with the inspiration of being united afterward would make it near impossible, because it would mean we would be still in a sense of separation from eachother.

If a rebellion did take place, which it should, I would definitely be a part of it. Not because I "want to be in it," but because I get bored easily, and it could be entertaining. But on a more serious note: because I dislike how government works.

8. demon of darkness

I agree. I hate how govenment works and I would support the rebellion.

9. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Honestly, it is impossible, no matter how hard somebody tried. All we would end up with would be something similar to the USSR.

10. Mike

Mike Member

If a rebellion were to occur, it would be to oppose the very notion of 'unity' that seems so popular these days.

I would support that rebellion: the one to shatter things such as the European Union, the "North American Union" (coming soon) and so forth. To keep nations independent.

If you have one ruler, it's likely for the world to be run by a corrupt system.

If you have many, the likelyhood of a corrupt governing body decreases.

11. RebelMurf

RebelMurf Hero of the Wild

Not exactly true, if there is more than 1 goverment chances are 1 will have a craving for the power and start a war.

12. Logic Logic

Now let's think about this. If and only if a rebellion took place ALL AROUND THE WORLD then, that would mean there would be like, 1,000 factions go at it, there would be in fact a total chaos of things. Also, in the end of it, well, it would take a very long time to rebuild after such a rebellion. Demon, bro, make a poll for this with multiple, logical questions then this would be a great topic.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.