• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Recent Database Errors - MAy 2011

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by TradeDemon, May 8, 2011.

1. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Hi guys,

I've temporarily fixed some of the database errors. I'm currently in negotiations to move us to a faster server to handle the new loads and strains on the current hardware.

Once we move stability will come back but in the mean time the problem people were having with logging in, or viewing threads should be fixed again.

If you continue to experience further problems on the short term do let me know. I'll check back on this thread over the next 48 hours.

Thanks
    Zee

2. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

Cool. Good to see the servers back up. Hahaha it feel's like everything in my life is crumbling. PSN down, KHP down. EVERYTHING DOWN!!!!

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Ok. Glad to know that Etha was able to pass on my message to you.

4. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Man I was on a KHP drought, thought i was gonna die! anyways thanks tradedemon

5. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

thanks TradeDemon. I was so bored with the site and PSN being down. you rock man!

6. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

No problems, also because I've now purchased new machines to run my sites off. Over the coming days we'll be migrating khplanet.com and many of my other sites.

This may cause some downtime, but afterwards the sites should be faster and running more smoothly. Just don't get alarmed if you see the site isn't working over the next few days.

Zee

7. Roxion

Roxion New Member

phew, I was beginning to think the site wasn't gonna get fixed. Thank you very much! :)

8. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Do you, if you don't mind, know when the site will be up and running again?

9. ADogX

this Database error is getting worse. i was just stuck on it for like, 7-8 hours

10. EtherealSummoner

He did said that he will be moving this site, AnimeMB and others to a new server and he did said do not be shocked if you cannot be on for a few days. Guess what? He's moving them.

11. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I can't help but feel like these errors are going to wind up killing the site's activity.

12. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

They certainly are killing my activity.

13. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

They certainly are killing my activity.

14. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

I hope they will be put to a stop once and for all...

15. EtherealSummoner

??? So? If he have to keep all of us from being on the site for a few days to get this fix, then so be it. =D I have some other things in life that I would definitely love to spend. D: Like catching up on some anime!

16. Destiny

Destiny Guest

We just have to be patient, I spoke to TD yesterday. The processes is taking a long time an we will be continuing to probably see the "database error" message until it is all good on the new server.

The only time I'm worried about in which I told him an he assured me it'll be up and running is in time for E3(June 7).

Just be patient and be happy the site isn't 100% completely down.

17. Roxion

Roxion New Member

agreed, well said Destiny

18. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Just to let you all know the site was moved 2-3 days ago but there were some problems. I think things are stable now and should have been since yesterdayish. Let me know if you guys are having any other problems....

19. ADogX

thanks a lot Trade Demon! I haven't seen any Database Errors for about a week! =D

20. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

That's good to hear, I was wondering wat the hell was going on. For a second, i thought it was my pc, but in the end it wasn't.