• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Regrets

Discussion in 'General' started by xxxJRosesxxx, Jan 10, 2013.

1. xxxJRosesxxx

xxxJRosesxxx New Member

What is something you did when you were a bratty teenager that you regret you did, doesn't have to be super personal, illegal, or dirty. Just something that makes you turn red just thinkin about it.

Lets see, what have I done? I once accidently tootted during my yoga class in my second semester of college.

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I did things in my teenage life that I regret (People here on the site knows too who knows I really didn't mean it) but then again, why should I think about what I did during my teenage years? Just move on ahead and stop looking back. Keep on looking back and it will become a burden.

3. xxxJRosesxxx

xxxJRosesxxx New Member

I thought it would be fun to look back and laugh at how stupid we all were when we were younger, cause most people thought they were wise. Moments like "Why didn't I listen to my mother!?"

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Yea. I can laugh at myself when for some reason, a old friend of mine back in high school for some reason hit me, which ended up becoming a tag-like game and when I try to run, I bashed my head on the bar that was sitting in between the doors. That I can laugh. However, when you think of one thing, you eventually end up thinking of another thing that you regret doing and I would rather be cautious thinking about a memory. Regrets are nothing more than dead weight. Nice to learn from them but not to cry over them and feel bad on the inside over and over. It's like playing a sappy sad blue songs.

5. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I'm not the kind of person to regret things. There's nothing I can think of that I feel regret for. I think that the feeling, regret, is not in my personality. It would be wonderful to die and truly have no regrets.

I do have a story though. When I was in first grade, I was blamed for stealing. I didn't really know what was going on the teacher just kept yelling at me to say I did something that I didn't do or I was going to be in big trouble or something. So she called my parents and then I said I did it. Not fully knowing the situation. Poor me! :p. I guess that would be regret worthy but it doesn't seem that big of a deal since I know that I didn't do it. And there wasn't really any repercussions. Plus, I told my parents the real situation later. But I do wonder what it is that I hypothetically stole.

Flatulating in Yoga. I would think more embarrassing then regretful.

6. xxxJRosesxxx

xxxJRosesxxx New Member

I should have just posted this as Embarassing moments.