• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Relationship with God

Discussion in 'General' started by EtherealSummoner, Mar 22, 2009.

Finding your destiny with the lord.

1. Hot! So faithful with god almighty & always be with him regardless of the odds against you.

56.3%
  2. Lukewarm. You is tired of being spiritual, so you lived a neutral life, on god & the devil side.

18.8%
  3. Cold! You is living a life where you did not bother having a relationship with god.

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I'm very curious about what everyone's relationship with God. I believe that humans must give themselves to him, which some humans are doing, so they will have eternal life with him. Also, what do you find your relationship with God? You find it hot, meaning that you have a great relationship with him? You find yourself lukewarm, meaning that you find yourself tired of doing spiritual stuff & being neutral? Or do you find yourself being cold, meaning that you have been rebelling against him, or never did some of the things that he wanted you to do, & have a rocky relationship with him.

You is not sure? Here's what you can do on this thread:

Put down the things you did that is good, the things you obeyed in god's will, & things that are good in his eyes.
    Or, put down the things you did that was bad, things that you wasn't suppose to do?
    Also, put down the things that you have repented. BE HONEST ON THIS THREAD!

2. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I do believe there's something out there but I don't believe what the Bible says, in some parts.

3. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I am not raise to believe in God, but I know He does exist somewhere, but I don't follow His teachings.

4. Waterfall17

Waterfall17 New Member

Why are you curious about this? I will answer with more later, just busy...

5. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

I'd like to hear this to. Why are you curious? I believe God exists, I believe his son came to earth and died so that we might live with him in heaven. I have done things i'm not proud of but i know that he will forgive me if i forgive myself. I'm a baptised Presbytarian.

6. EtherealSummoner

??? What's a Presbytarian?

7. Show me pure evidence of God's existence then I live as a saint.

8. EtherealSummoner

Ok. If you get baptize, you will receive the gift of the holy ghost.If you go to the altar & repent & you speak in a unknown language, then rivers of living waters will flow out of you as you speak to god. That's one pure evidence. THere's evidence in the bible of God's words & laws. You also should go to Jerusalem & speak to the Jews too, for they have evidence of God existing & is real.

9. So we have pictures, books, and ceremonies. Yeah, not really working.

10. EtherealSummoner

No. I'm not talking about pictures or ceremonies & the holy bible is real. It's the word & laws of god. How about you do this? You go to church & from the bottom of your heart, really want to be baptize. When you really feel bad & start to repent in the church, you may find yourself crying & crying & be filled up by the holy spirit.

11. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Ok you two move to the religous debate for that.

presybaterian is a religion, like I'm lutheran.

I believe in God. I belive in Jesus, do I go to church every Sunday, no not gonna happen. you're lucky I go on holidays, Sundays and Saturdays are my chill from school sleeping days. Do I read the bible every night? No way am I reading the bible every night, lucky I did it in sunday school. Do I know the stories of the bible? A few not all.

Do I talk about God everywhere I go? No and the people that do I think are well sort of freaks.

Do I sing in church? Nope I don't even patient unless I'm acalyting.

Do I get motivated by the church? Umm no not really, I'm in scouts though and the stuff they tell you to do in church I already do in Girl Scouts.

Will church ever help me in life? No probaly not, I give myself my own advise, I'm positive and for everything bad I pull through.

Do I pray? Only if someone needs a prayer for example Hope did.

Do I listen to holy music? No way talk about a major freak then

What do I believe in more, God, ghosts, or the devil? God I think is real. Ghosts I know are real, the devil has nothing against me cause he can't do nothing to me, cause I'm not afraid, plus you ask me since my religion believes everyone (even Hitler) go to Heaven (or if they want to become ghosts here on Earth) and I believe after a while the devil died and is completely gone.

Do I at least have a cross? You should see my room I have a few scattered here and there not a lot for people to think I'm a creep for having to many but I have them and now and then I have a cross necklace I wear.

12. EtherealSummoner

???? Uh, yea. I would want to say something, but like you said. I have to say some of this in the religion debate, but why would you think talking about God everywhere they go would make them a freak? They must've really love him so much because he saved them from their terrible life & you don't just pray for someone. You pray to god for repentence, needing something from him with honesty & to have a communication, connection, & relationship with him. Listening to gospel don't make anyone a freak. I listen to it & singing in church means that you is singing god's songs. It's a new season for example, is one of god's songs.

13. Or they could just be trying to get into his "good graces."

14. EtherealSummoner

Let's take this to the religion section section that I made in the debate Gracie Lou. I feel that this will become more of a debate than to talk about your relationship with God & why your relationship with him is like that.

15. Mine is cold because he's never there . . . at all.

16. EtherealSummoner

He be inside you. You just never bother to talk to him or even bother to do what he wants you to do. you is so busy to look by your eyes, but never see him by faith. He brings those invisible to the visible world.

17. So if he's inside me, then that mean that i can just flick my wrist and something explodes?

18. EtherealSummoner

:eek::eek: Not like that graceful. The spirit that he breathes in you, that's how he's inside you. If you accept the holy spirit in baptism, you will be able to have a bettter connection with god, but only if you truly wants to, you believe in him, do what he wants you to do, & crave for his blessings taht you believe will come true.

19. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Presbyterians are a spin off from the Holy Catholic Church. They were the first religion that had one god in it to be practiced in the U.S. The pilgrims are actually the founders i think. We are a religion that is not nearly as strict as the others. Thats why I like it. We laid back :p.

I'm going to get on the phone with my pastor, cause this is hilarious to me and she might have a better answer than me for this.

*Edit*
    She isn't answering. I'm gonna email her. I'll let you know what she says to this.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  20. EtherealSummoner

Oh my goodness. I can't believe that you going to laugh about this. Shame on you. My group of people is not strict, the church that I'm in. Why would you be so laid back though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.