• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

RP is Re Opened

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by Destiny, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Hey guys. So a lot of you seemed to have a scare about the RP section, to let you know it is all cleaned up. It has taken the entire staff almost a full 48 hours, so keep it clean. All RP’s that have been noted as spam, one liners, and more have been noted with so please take not to that. We will also be adding new rules about the section. Until then keep it clean, please. Thanks!

The Staff~

2. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Thank you for telling us and thank you for all the hard work!We are all grateful for this,and are ok with waiting,even if we did get a little bored,it was for the best.again,thank you!

3. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Than you for your patience guys. I just have one request: PLEASE! make sure you understand all the rules before you post. Especially after Raiden posts the new ones.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
  4. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Oh thanks. I'm really glad you did this, and lately I have been increasing the length of my posts.

Also , is Star staff?

5. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Yes, Kairi Star is a Moderator at the moment. :D And thanks guys for waiting. Make sure you follow the RP rules this time.