• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Rurouni Kenshin

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Raiace, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raiace

Raiace New Member

Awesome show, my first anime, still one of my favourite till this day. Anyone else watch it?

2. Riku

Riku New Member

I...

I dont watch it, yet, I know there are many good animes, I am going to start watching Death Note right now. Anyway, I am going to check this one.;)

God Bless Ya'!!!!:)

3. Ichigo

Ichigo New Member

Yeah.I watch this.My first time watching this anime was on the old old toonami.I love the anime.Rurouni kenshin is my fav anime,even to this day.Its too awesome for words.:cool:

4. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

I havent watched it in a long time, but i have the books xD

5. Angel of Oblivion

Angel of Oblivion New Member

rurouni kenshin is soo coolie! ^.^ i luvd watching it! it waz so action packed and the characters were real cool too ^-^ the story line waz also interesting ^-^ i liked watching it and samurais r awesome! ^o^

6. Ransu

Ransu New Member

rurouni kenshin rules!!! i havent finished watching it yet but i will soon!

7. Circe

Circe New Member

=D I loved that show way back in the day. yeah, on the old toonami xD. I remember that Sanosuke and Misao were my favorite characters lol. They still are to this day xD

8. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

I think I watched it when I was like 4. But I don't know if it's the right one.

9. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

bbb

who know wat is bakugan battle brawler

10. knuckles

knuckles New Member

I've only seen one or two of the movies. It's alright. Not one of my favourites though.

11. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

I loved Rurouni Kenshin. It's my favorite Anime by far.

12. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

but its my favorite though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Luke

Luke Member

my 7th favorite

14. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

It was one of my first anime's back in the day along with DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho.

I love it. I've been watching it a lot more recently though, because I've been taking Kendo, and it makes me crave some anime with swords. lol

15. darkside

darkside New Member

ive seen it once or twice, it was good. like the ending music.

16. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

i like it but it has sad ending right T.T

17. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

One of my favorite anime. Rurouni Kenshin is awesome. Too bad in Director's cut, it's worst because it isn't like the manga.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.