• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Search engines poll.

Discussion in 'General' started by EtherealSummoner, Sep 2, 2010.

Serach engine you use.

1. Google

85.7%
  2. Bing

14.3%
  3. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I'm just curious just out of interest but who here choose a serach engine other than google. Google bore me so much and I dislike it too so I have changed it to bing a month ago; a "natural" and easier site to work with. Anyone here still use google or they use different site. Just pick the search engine that you're either comfortable with or just like the most.

2. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

I use google because I'm not familiar with the others.

3. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

Google FTW I think other search engines don't come up with all the sites that google does.

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I use Google. I'm just more familiar with it.

Don't really care for Bing. Yahoo and Ask are okay, I suppose, but I don't choose to use them very often.

I can't think of any more at the moment.

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I use google mainly, however if I use any other search engine, definately yahoo.

Bing annoys me too much, it's not real organized or anything, I hate Bing. My choices are Google and Yahoo

6. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

Definitely Google. I get annoyed because the default search engine on the computers at my school is Bing so if I want to use google I have to go to google.com instead of just typing in the search bar at the top. (Yeah, I'm lazy)