• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Sevenskies

Discussion in 'Music & Industry' started by Goldfish, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Unsigned label, local band here. Into the Hardcore/Metal genre. Give them a listen if you're into this genre, I think they're pretty awesome.
    Listen to them >HERE<)
    (yahr, it's a clicky link on the >HERE<
    They've got other pages, but this one actually plays some of their stuff =]

Thoughts?

ps. I'm with the band
    Not really, I just know them personally =P

2. xxCHANCExx

xxCHANCExx New Member

They're good. Nothing super unique or extraordinary, but they are skilled.

3. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

For an Amateur Band, I think it's great. Though I can see what you mean by Super Unique or Extraordinary. It's another band with some nice breakdowns, cool drums and nice vocals (I've heard many amateur growlers and screamers, and the majority are not this great). They could do with a bit more styled guitaring (?), such as something faster and more complex.
    To me, it's like another Parkway Drive but on a lower level, especially the song Dr Jekyll.

4. xxCHANCExx

xxCHANCExx New Member

I agree, they are definitely more talented than most amateur artists out there. They should add more melodic stuff in there too. Something memorable, otherwise it's "just another song".