• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Slender Hearts

Discussion in 'General' started by GothicSlenderman, Apr 11, 2013.

1. GothicSlenderman

GothicSlenderman New Member

Slender Hearts is a fan crossover between Creepypasta and Kingdom Hearts. An animated series be written by me the GothicSlenderman (Zackery Lowery).

Although I need some help. I can't animate and even if I could my computer can't handle that kind of stuff so I'm going around trying to find an animator that can animate anime quickly and have knowledge on the majority of the Kingdom Hearts series and Creepypasta (Mainly Slenderman and Jeff the Killer) If you know anyone just email me at jetray104@gmail.com

Music: I'm also looking for someone that can make remastered versions of some kingdom Hearts themes, horror mixes of them, and a Slenderman song vs. Simple and Clean song for both the intro and credits of each episode.

In need of Voice actors:

These will be posted on the Voice acting club: (look for the one called Slender Hearts under Voice acting auditions)

If anyone thinks they can help then contact me at jetray104@gmail.com