• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Small Announcements (Events)

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by Plasmos, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Good-evening/Morning or whatever time it is over there. KHPlanet is having a few events that are coming up that will be very exciting to you & others that will be loads of fun. I myself and a few other staff are in charge of these events that are coming up soon so if you have any questions or concern you can contact me or Raiden as of now. There is yet a major update transformation that is coming upon the forum and main site within some time. Anywho, these are the events that are in-placed. Staring Monday will be the first Sotw start up, I hope to see a lot of entries.

I myself will tally up all the results from the past Sotw winners, whoever has the most wins will get a prize. A very useful prize that you will like and will benefit you in the end.
    Even if you think your not as good with making avatars or signatures just sign up, you never know, you just might win.

Also there will be a contest for best RP/Clan of the month/year, but that is as follow. More news will be updated on that. There will be more events as well, so lets have some fun here at KHP.

Have any suggestions please provide them here so that we can all see them.
    GOOD LUCK!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  2. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

with that being said, Realize this isnt the only contest /events that we have in mind. Some are still in the works but for now this is what we will present you with. I look forward to seeing some entries guys

3. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

Sounds like a plan. Maybe I'll do SotW if I can get my PS skills down better.

Looking forward to any other contests and whatnot you guys decide to do.

4. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Indeed, I'm hoping a lot of members will sign up and participate.

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Man. I don't know if I'm any good at graphics, but I'll try my best. I might as well practice at it right now. I like the events.

6. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

if i had access to a graphics program i'd enter. as it is though, i can't.

7. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Don't back down there are other contest's as well. Also if you roleplay that's a good idea as well.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  8. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Nice idea. I will try to compete in the SotW, as long as my free time and computer cooperate long enough.

9. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

bah, next 3 weeks are going to be the most agonising in my life so count me out :(

though may enter a pre-made one if the themes play out

10. Misty

Misty New Member

Deffos entering those. :] It'll be good to compete, haha. Boost my ego a bit.

11. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

dont know how but i'm soooooo wining some contest, can it be a question game? cuz you know i'll win, i mean i am The Answer Man! so how do you enter?

12. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Yes well, that's another contest we're doing AM.

13. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

. . . . I'd beg to differ. *Cough Cough DEBATES AREA Cough Cough*

14. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Ahh, I see moogle.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  15. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

ty to dem for linking me this thread. My laptop is broken for almost 1 month. Im on the psp right now so I can't participate in SOTWs. Im getting an HP Touchsmart this saturday so remind me again, thanks.

16. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

When is Sotw 2 going up?

17. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

It's going to be up tonight actually, so be prepared you all.

18. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

kool.....im not all that good at making sigs but.....ill still sign up