• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

So who has bought or is buying a 3DS just for DDD?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by thexwarlord, Jul 23, 2012.

1. thexwarlord

thexwarlord New Member

I am going to when it releases, I was just curious though.. is anyone else?

2. Khroma

Khroma 愛久見人心

I was planning to get DDD but。。 this will be the first KH game I will not be getting (despite getting a 3DS JUST for the game。 LMAO。)
    ︿thatz okay,i can play 3DS games in the future though

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I will be getting both a 3DS and the game when they release, thankfully I'll be getting my paycheck just in time as well.

4. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

I bought my 3DS 2 years ago, and I bought it just for this game! I can finally get it in a few days now!

5. Ejox

Ejox New Member

Yep and i just finished it today :) you guys are in for a treat ill tell ya what :D

6. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

At first I was gonna get It just for DDD but I love Mario games so Im getting It for mario aswell but mostly for KH! Im not sure If Im gonna get It like a few days after It comes out though, Its up to my mom to let me get It soon, If I keep bugging her she might get me It early then my birthday or Christmas!

7. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

We'll not exactly there are at least three other games besides Kingdom Hearts that I want. I bought my 3DS last Friday and it's so fun.

And Kingdom Hearts 3D is going to be great guys. The free-flow system is amazing. I love Sparkga and Balloonra.

8. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

Me,i dont like 3DS much,my neighbor has a 3DS and the games are cool,the graphics are not so good and the 3D is not so cool like they say,im getting it to play my NDS KH games,pokemon and KH3D

9. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

My little sister has one so I'll be mooching off of hers :p

10. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

actually I'm a nintendo guy so I'll buy anything that's Nintendo. I have my old gameboy, DS and now I have a 3DS. I have a wii and a N64. Had a gamecube but sold it because I wanted the Wii more. lol. Actually I knew that S.E. was going to make a KH game for the 3DS so really I would of bought the 3DS either way.

11. Forever Hearts

Forever Hearts New Member

I did, I was fed up having to miss BBS and CoM because I don't have the right consoles, so I ended up buying one just so I could get DDD and Professor Layton.

12. eurdox2000

eurdox2000 New Member

I got a 3ds just for DDD! XD but, despite only getting it for that I still love all the games I have for it! Great selection and a great system DDD is definitely my favorite though :)

13. Saad724

Saad724 New Member

Old thread, but I purchased a Nintendo 3DS for Dream Drop Distance. To be honest, it was worth it. :p

14. neku_

neku_ New Member

Well... I got it MOSTLY for DDD. But for other games,too.

15. Yo123

Yo123 New Member

got the game and a 3ds.. played through.. brought i back to the shop saying both were not working.
    pwnage