• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

So...?

Discussion in 'General' started by Yukie, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

So how is life for you guys??

Well me..I need to improve my studies if I want to go to college....and I need to lose weight. My parents is nagging me.......>.< Every single F***ing day!! I'm so tried.

Taking my SATs soon, and then college application. So stressful.....

2. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

slow, start 6th form tomorow and yeh, i cba tbh

3. Mike

Mike Member

Often times exercise and study can go hand in hand, as well as add motivational power (I intend to step up my workout this year as well as try harder in school).

Not to mention as an added bonus, physical activity has been shown to improve cognitive function.

EDIT: Also keep in mind: Low intensity exercise is the best fat-burning exercise (like walking or a light jog). Sure, you'll burn more calories running at top speed for an hour than you would walking for an hour, but most of the fuel you'll be using is carbs (and not fat), and who wants to burn carbs? Nobody...just leaves you tired and burned out (Unless of course you're training to be an elite athlete).

Last edited: Sep 5, 2007
  4. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Well let's see. For medical reasons, at work I was cooking rather than washing dishes. I have some as yet unspecified stomach thing that seems to get worse with certain types of actions. Washing dishes upsets it, cooking does not. Which is fine by me I'd rather cook anyway. And since this has required me to be a cook, It's allowed me to prove that I can cook, and so I'll hopefully be moving up to a cook position soon. Meaning more enjoyable work and better pay.

Being sick has it's advantages.

5. Sezir

Sezir New Member

I am doing good I guess, life is going to fast though.
    Some times it just does. Oh well.

6. Circe

Circe New Member

Life's just fine here xD I'm getting ready to take the ACT sometime in October, and yeah I have the college apps. as well. For some reason this year in school is much harder than any other year x.x like classes wise.

7. Flare

Flare New Member

GSCE's are a pain. Simple 4 word sentence which sums up most of my life. =D

8. Whiplash

Whiplash New Member

I have a drama performance this Wednesday, not to mention a whole heap of tests, an unsighted in-class History essay and only about 4 weeks to the Semester 2 exams.

Still, it could be worse. I could be our director.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.