• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Some Really Bad News

Discussion in 'General' started by Beloved, May 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

I just found out my friend has cancer. I'm not sure how long she has. Its Lukemia, and there's not much available for treatment.:(

I don't know what I'll do if she dies...
    Just had to get that off my chest.

2. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Man, I really feel for you. It's tough to go through that stuff. The best thing you can do is to be by your friend till the end. I can't express how sorry I feel for you.

3. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

Awwww. *hugz4u*

I hope she gets better. You have my support. =)

4. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Thanks, I'm with her through it all......but she still kicks my ass at Guitar Hero. Grrrr. lol

5. sma2112

sma2112 New Member

hope for the best if shes lucky and they caught it quick she could make unlike my mother who wasnt properly tested and died when i was 6

6. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

It was caught early, but they're not sure if they can do anything about it...

7. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Aww...well just be there. Live life to the fullest, you know. I am sorry to here this, but I hope she is doing okay. You know depression due to cancer is common. Just be there, laugh, joke, and play.

8. Mike

Mike Member

Several (most common) types of leukemia are infact treatable. It takes luck, timing and above all, a smile on the patient's face. It's been demonstrated that the happiest patients with the most supportive spouses/families are the ones who tend to pull through. Not to mention, if as you've said they caught it early, then you've already gotten a taste of luck and timing...

So go make them happy, it just may save their life. Above all, stay positive, don't let yourself, or them, get bogged down by the pressure. Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best, they say.

9. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I have a friend who has leukemia also she was diagnosed when she was a kid and she's still alive now. I noe every case isn't the same but I thought it might make you feel a little bit better about your friend.

10. sinsspawn11

sinsspawn11 New Member

that sucks man well hope for the best and pray for her and be by her side through it all do not give up hope for a second

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.