• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Sora And Neku

Discussion in 'General' started by SoraTheKeyBladeHolder, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

are they brothers
    they look the same

2. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Two completely different games, kupo.

3. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

2 different games. Both by Square and both characters were designed by Nomura as well.
    I guess he used similar designs for both of them.

So no, they aren't brothers.

4. Reef

Reef New Member

They DO look alike, and Square has a distinct style, but they are from two different games, and Sora isn't total "I hate the world" emo style. Sora loves all worlds. They are like polar opposites.

Ofcourse, I must say, TWEWY was THE BEST games I had played on the DS tell KH 368/2 came out.

5. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Well they are two different games, so no they are not brothers.

6. Neku

Neku New Member

they look similar but a totally different concept

7. Camdy

Camdy New Member

It would be cool, if in KH III (IF it ever comes) you could go to TWEWY world...

But have I thought the same thing. They do look alike, but don`t almost all of Square Enix heros have a soralike spiky hair...? So maybe it`s that. At least I don`t think they`re the same at all, if you count out the hairstyle and blue eyes. Neku`s attitude is way different from Sora`s.

8. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

well, company-wise they're cousins.

9. Neku

Neku New Member

Cousins more like nintendo's the uncle

10. Natsu_Dragneel

Natsu_Dragneel New Member

Long distance relationships... No they're not related. Different games, but same character designer.

11. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

Different games

12. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

soon people are going to ask if noctis (FF) and sasuke from naruto are related.

Neku and sora are designed by the same person. It could be said that a number of FF characters look similar to one another yet are in different games. Theyre not related, its just they share a certain characteristic of the artist.

13. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Its like saying anyone with really spiky hair is related to Cloud or Goku.And to be honest,Sora does have more of a chance of being related to Cloud then to Neku.They even lampshade that similarity in KH II.

But yea,not related at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.