• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Sora's Voice

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Answer Man, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Well for the longest were kinda used to Sora having a deeper voice but in this game his voice is really different than in the 2nd one or Re:Chain. Did anybody else notice that? I was kinda expecting Sora to have his kid voice since he looks younger i was even okay with his voice from KH2 but this voice is just..Bad. When i 1st heard him speak it was liking hearing MX speak. disappointing. Like what happened? And how do you feel about this?

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

What on earth are you talking about? Sora's voice sounds the same as it does in KH2. I will admit that there are times it seems lighter, like in KH1, but never ever anything like Xehanort's voice.

3. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

hmmmm idk it sounds complelty different too me, i must have forgotten how he sounded then!

4. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Master Xehanort really. It doesn't sound nearly as deep. It sounds like Sora.

5. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

It's still Haley Joel Osment. I see no difference. He still sound adorable.

6. heartsride

heartsride New Member

it seems fine to me

7. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

i thin that sora just took a little bit of helieum or it might have to be with the 3ds beacuse for some reason its not as lous it should be