• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Soul Eater Battle Resonance PS2/PSP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by HunteroftheDark, Feb 9, 2012.

1. HunteroftheDark

HunteroftheDark New Member

Well for my first review i gone to review the first game of soul eater, so lets begin jejej

[​IMG]

STORY: well the history is based on de anime soul eater, the game begin from the begining of the show until the fight with Medusa and the reborn of the Kishin, whole story is shown from the perspective of three characters Black Star,Maka and Death the Kid and then when you complete the story with them you can choose any character and see his story as an example the story with stein.

Gameplay:The control in this game is very simple triangle using strong attacks, ranged attacks with circle, weak attack with square and you charge with X.The difference between this game and others is the resonance pole which lets you do your special attacks, this pole has 3 levels each time you gain a level pole increases its size allowing you to do more special but when it comes to third level is drives the final attack which is almost 1 HIT K.O,unless you have full health

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJtzb5L92E8

[​IMG]

MODES: The game has a total of 5 modes,first singles player,This mode is single player can be found here basics arcade, free battle and team battle, I do not need to explain free battle and arcade so i only gone explain team battle here you choose three characters and the first to lose all gained the battle, very simple XD.The second mode is multiplayer here is the same as single player but without the arcade, the third mode is adventure here at the begining will only have the 3 main characters but when you go you can unlock characters into adventure mode and play with them in adventure mode, so you'll have to complete missions that are part of history and some that will help you learn new combos, the fourth mode is voice setting as in any voice setting here we can modify the voice of the character or to listen the quote of the characters
    and the last mode is option here we have the options to change the controls, lower or raise the volume to save the game (calm this game has auto save) and finally soul theater where you can see parts of the anime as a treator

[​IMG]

CHARACTERS
    the game has a lot of characters specialy to be the first game of soul eater, in total there are 13 characters for selecting, in which we find black star, maka, death the kid, crona, sid, Ox, Blair, Medusa, free, Mifune, Shinigami, Excalibur and Stein

MUSIC: the music is not bad but not very memorable and I just remember a few good tunes but that's more a matter of taste in music so I leave it to you to see if they like the music or not on my part is good but not memorable

RATE: 7.5 but if you're a fan of soul eater 8.0
    i hope you like the review is my first review jejej

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012