• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

[soul phrase] an LP

Discussion in 'Audio and Visual' started by Figure.09, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

So uh, I made this a little while ago. I entered it in a competition at my college in hopes to get at least top 5. This was made for print, so the digital version is made to look good on your screen; I'm going to say right now that the printed version is 90x more orgasmic.

But details aside, comments appreciated. :)

[​IMG]

2. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

oh, your the guy from KHInsider. From the looks of it, it seems like you have a habit of adding stuff that really don't belong in the piece. Which I can see with the scanning lines. And I wish Nagato wasn't so green, where you can actually see his/her natural colours. Pretty good though.

3. iAqua

iAqua New Member

COOLIO! IT'S PERSONA 3!

Meh, I just knew it when I saw 'Soul Phrase'. :D

I think it looks rather impressive. The color scheme looks fine to me, though I suppose I have to agree with Demaian about this. It would be nicer to see those two in their natural colors. The thing about the picture is that it might be somewhat bland, to see it's pretty much blue, blue, and more blue.

Sure there's pink, and that's +9999 marks. :D But yeah, more colors may make it more vibrant and lively.

4. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

"adding stuff that really don't belong in the piece"? I don't know what you mean. The scan lines are an addition, but how does it not belong? :x

Nagato is green? I didn't even see that. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll have to fix it haha

I'll try adding more colors. I've been trying to incorporate pink and such but it's not exactly working like I want it to. :eek:

thanks for the comments guys.

5. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Just adding random shit, what don't you get about it?

6. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I like the scanlines. >_<

As for the piece as a whole, well, I like that too. Text looks good. I like how you incorporated the pink. It makes a nice contrast with all the blue.

I also agree with this. The character is just a little too green (Or maybe it's just a greenish blue? Hard to tell). I think if that were fixed, it'd help make the piece a bit more eye-catching- throwing in some more colors. I agree with what someone up there said about it being just a little bland.

But overall, I think you did well on it. Let us know how you place in the competition. ^_^

7. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

so i see my post got deleted.

any particular reason why?

8. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I'm guessing someone didn't like the choice of words you used. It's completely gone, so no way to get it back.

Well anyhow, I appreciate that you looked into the blue/green skin issue and corrected it, even if you decided not to re-upload it here. Good luck with your competition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.